Sunday Sunday Sunday

Swedish elections today

Gonna have some breakfast & then go & vote

The rest of the day is as yet undecided

Friend’s 30th yesterday. Then the kiddo slept 6hrs straight for the first time in WEEKS.

Off to baby swim school and then to meet a bunch of friends with babies. Could be good or awful depending on if we meet somewhere that has beer.

Did anyone see WWTBAM last night? Been getting back into it recently. One of the best episodes ever. Young lad on it who was shit-hot, knew everything, had most of his lifelines left on the £64k question and trusted the audience who got it wrong.

Then this happened, and I’m still laughing…

5 Likes

At this point i feel like the next step is the rabbits taking the house and you and the family will live in the enclosure

8 Likes

PACT would still want me to rabbit-proof the indoors beforehand though

2 Likes

Anglos a Sunday, Consorts :croissant:

Got to go to work havent I.

Had a lengthy dream about paying £65 for two rounds of toast.

Fig has got under the duvet again and I realise this is how he declares it Autumn, like a little groundhog ceremony of some sort…but I’m still not convinced. Maybe on the 3rd day of doing it I’ll concede :fallen_leaf:

And on the 3rd slipping under the duvet, the siamese goblin yowled and thus summoned the Autumn Vibe

5 Likes

Morning sunshines

Going to have to do a bit of work, go for a walk, cook some dinner, watch some nonsense telly.

That’s it really.

My stye seems to have gone overnight so that’s good

Hiya

Still in bed. Really want to go out and have a look at the art in town that I didn’t get to see yesterday. Not sure I can be arsed tbh. And I have a bunch of ironing to do.

Nobody benefits from ironing - don’t do it!

4 Likes

Morning.

Dog walking. Shopping. Lawn mowing. Hedge trimming.

Try and find space in the garage for the patio furniture-ing.

Forgot how much of an all-timer this is…

4 Likes

Got to pay for a guitar i impulse bought at dinner last night - silly eBay

Nice day ahead, some lounging and reading then off to brunch-lunch with friends and their babby, swift exit to avoid all the queen procession watch malarkey they want to see, then maybe off to cinema this evening

:guitar: :open_book: :coffee: :pancakes: :baby: :crown: :x: :couch_and_lamp: :movie_camera:

1 Like

Morning loves :sun_behind_small_cloud:

No plans today so just pottering. Made the terrible mistake of putting my crumpet in the toaster before I’d gotten in the shower so now I’m all over the shop tbh. Have popped it back up so it’s just resting and then I’ll resume toasting once I’ve showered.

Might go for a walk, it’s quite a nice day here. Also need to do the recycling, clean the cat’s water fountain, watch more peep show, finish my book maybe.

THRILLING YOU’LL ALL AGREE

2 Likes

Morning all!

I slept badly (partly due to my neighbours being dickheads but probably due to forgetting medicine at bedtime) but I did loads yesterday (groceries/ gardening/ tidying) so I’m really creaky.

No real plans today - The Child is getting her hair did which means I should spend this protected time playing games but I can’t be bothered right now. Might do some work that I been avoiding finishing for three weeks.

I really miss your old picture.

4 Likes

Anglos a Sunday!

Today’s the second anniversary of me and my other half getting civil partnered, so we’re off for a posh dinner tonight.

This morning though we’re off to The Big Park Project in Peacehaven, which has some fields next to it where we might hopefully be able to pick some sloe berries

10 Likes

Congrats :partying_face:

4 Likes

Think I’ve remembered my dreams for about 7 days in a row now, absolutely unheard of

1 Like

:smiley: sorry, I can change it back if you’d like!

Flight landed at Gatwick at 1:30am, two and a half hours late. Luckily had a hotel booked otherwise would have been properly fucked for getting home.

Going home now. New job starts tomorrow.