Sunday sun's out again ☀

Hiya. Weather so much better. Gonna crawl out of bed and have a snack then get on the bike. Later there is some sort of impromptu bbq at our block of flats yay.

Hbu huns

1 Like

2 Likes

About to leave for work :ok_hand:

Work a bit later, early finish though so that’s nice. First Sainsbury’s delivery we’ve been able to get in 4 months is coming tonight :partying_face:

3 Likes

Good morning all, I too will be utilising this good weather, thinking about hiring a lime bike for the day and doing a long ride, sick of my usual route

1 Like

The weather in Glasgow is not good.

:cloud_with_rain::cloud_with_rain:

6 Likes

Got takeaway hangover. Salty burger I think. Ooft.

It’s my bday so might have some cake and a beer later. Gf just left for work. Could go for a walk. Dang it’s early.

10 Likes

HBILT :partying_face::beers::tada::birthday:

11 Likes

Still way too windy to do anything outside today, going to my sisters for the night

Hbday

1 Like

Iraiseatoast to @Ilovetoast. HB! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy cakes :partying_face::birthday::balloon::cake::tada:

4 Likes

I’ve injured my knee. Annoyed, cos was gonna do a bike but I’m gonna rest it for today.

Him indoors has just made us banana pancakes. Got coffee. Gonna read and bake shit all day.

2 Likes

HB toasty!

1 Like

Had the strangest dream. Was staying in some hostel and @Funkhouser was there, and we were asked by the owners to go on a charity walk, which we did, and when we came back @scout was in the communal kitchen with a dead bird she found.

Whatdoesitallmean??

5 Likes

Anglos

R is seeing his dad so I get a couple of hours to myself! Suspect any good intentions to do something useful or read will fall away in favour of going back to bed.

I of course fell back off to sleep. Had a dream me and workmates were living in some massive house hiding from the crossbow killer (who was not the crossbow killer)

Morning all.

Been up since 4 there is some sort of alarm going off at the school next door. I want to go round with an axe and shut it up but, I can’t move. Can someone go round with an axe for us? ta

Parents are coming round later to drop off some sort of push car for our lad’s birthday. Really can’t be arsed putting it together.

Today is going to be one massive case of CBA.

2 Likes

What you gonna bake

we have shitloads of brown bananas so… banana bread maybe? though I’m feeling lazy :man_shrugging:

1 Like