Sunday Superthread

Surprisingly un-hungover after being at Swn festival yesterday. It was good fun, and I kept bumping into people I hadn’t seen for ages.

Unfortunately the price of fun yesterday is having to do all the boring shopping, cleaning, etc today. Might do a mini fry up first, though.

Got to follow a kingfisher down the stream on the walk into work

6 Likes

Morning

Slightly hungover, out in the rain to pick up a baby bouncer and I didn’t have time for breakfast before I left :cry: it’s all a bit grim

I have big glass of water on the go as I drink wine then take another to bed. Helps very much.

2 Likes

About the only thing I can remember from A Level biology was our teacher telling us to have a couple of big glasses of water before bed when you’ve been out on the booze.

1 Like

Went to see Dear Evan Hansen last night with my daughter. We only just made it as her train from Birmingham was over 3 hours late.

Worried about her getting back today as the trains will probably still be fucked. Broken Britain.

1 Like

Loudest thunderclap I ever heard woke me up at 5.
Heading for an eye test soon, not looking forward to navigating the rain

Comedically tall mug day

7 Likes

Was there for the first time last night, very nice vibes

3 Likes

Had a dream I’d arranged to interview Tricky for my art coursework (at my mum and dad’s house). On the day of the interview I started crying saying I’m not a music journalist and don’t know what to ask him. Then some American man turned up with a gun. I’m knackered.

1 Like

Thanks for the hangover avoidance tips everyone

:wink:

(I was just careless)

6 Likes

Bit of blue sky here now. I’m being brave and just wearing a light hoodie.

Good jumper

1 Like

Local River usually looks like this

Absolutely raging today

3 Likes

Ha, we must have been in very close proximity. Its prime. Glasgow disser spotting zone.

I was in the middle, in front of the bar, in the last booth next to the toilet door

Good tour today :relaxed: Now I’m going for lunch with crop top influencer @andyvine because i am child freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Got loads of woek to do tonight but i also have a nice pie and a load of beetroot to reward myself with for tea.

4 Likes

Absolutely ruined my knee doing parkour on the way home last night. I’ll be 40 in a couple of years.

i’ve actually got a girls t-shirt that’s too small for me on under another, longer t-shirt but i’ll show you a bit of belly if you want

YES! :partying_face:

1 Like

(i’m still on the bus, meet you at shudehill?)