Sunday then is it?

Lucky this was the very next post and I saw it before posting.

Quite want to go back to bed but The Man doesn’t like that, does he

Going to see about changing the washers in a couple of taps, clean a bathroom, maybe do some laundry.

At some point this afternoon will be playing February in Pandemic Legacy: S0.

feels springy

Sunday roast

Trying to find the heron couple on nature reserve

Reading thru the bazillion replies of dissers who think I think anyone up north is an untamed beast and maybe replying to a few of em

4k HD LOTR binge watch

I can’t find the ‘what’s the most stupid thing you have seen in a rental flat’ thread, so to the dude who I was laughing with about the long narrow safe in Yorkshire, my not-laws spoiled it for me last night: it will be a gun safe.

It was much more fun when I thought he was a kinky filthy bugger.

1 Like

Might need a new mattress

makes a change from chicken i guess

1 Like

Pics plz

Looking forward to seeing you in the Sunday Dinner thread.

1 Like

Bahahaha

Tricky fuckers to catch tho

Luckily I have learned I am not bad with my new slingshot

1 Like

My friend is coming to meet me to go for a walk in 19 minutes and I am currently naked and have tacos to eat :grimacing:

1 Like

Posting in here instead was definitely the right thing to do :smiley:

8 Likes

The baby has been sleeping on me for the last hour. Need to get up soon and do two job applications though.

Cycling weather is back baby!

working Sunday going well, already caused a colleague to message “ARGH!” in exasperation at me

Bring back the snow

4 Likes

Status update?

Fuck sake, now it’s not Baltic outside I’m being asked when I want to weed the drive.

I don’t.

1 Like

Tacos eaten and I’m wearing clothes but they are pajamas. Just sat on my bed wondering what to wear :thinking:

Chocolate and raspberry porridge this morning lads, my day may have peaked.

Not really though as it’s roast dinner later and I am planning on not doing any work all day! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Have you ever eaten a taco naked?

• Y
  • N

0 voters