Sunday Thread of Chat

Morning all!

Get in amongst it.

Alright? Don’t know why I’m awake. Don’t like it.

Day eight of nine days off work. Somehow managed to end up in some sort of strange stress about wasting my holidays.

No real plans for today. Might just put my warmsies on and listen to the radio. Probably watch the American Football later and make a chilli.

Cocks went back

6 Likes

Not editing this

13 Likes

@rich-t how hungover are u on a scale of 1 to 10 or somehow more.

About a 3. Just tired

5 Likes

Cwbaft

(They’d already gone back before I went to sleep)

Hiya! :wave:

Just watching MOTD, coffee, cheese toastie.
Gonna have a bit of a tidy around this morning. Pack for holidays next week. Then watch sport all afternoon/night.

Alright?

Take the dog a walk in a bit.

Might try and get the old flooring up in the bathroom.

Nobody guessed three! One person guessed 2 and two people guessed 4

2 Likes

:notes: Clocks go back, railway traaaaaaacks.

8 Likes

Morning.

Heads ok. Bit tired. No real plans this morning. Off to my parents for dinner later.

Haven’t been to sleep yet x

4 Likes

Somebody came to the Halloween party last night dressed as me ffs

1 Like

Weird how tired I am considering I’ve slept quite a long time really.

Electric wizards grand finals today. Settling in for 3-5 hours of absolute nonsense.

Hosting a Halloween party for ten 4 year olds later. Fuck is wrong with me. Hope they like the Misfits because we’re listening to the Misfits and if any of the mums ask why I’m not playing the Monster Mash they will be asked to leave.

9 Likes

Morning!

Had a decent nights sleep because somehow the child didn’t wake too early given the clocks changed overnight.

This morning I shall be carving a pumpkin, then once that’s done I’ve got to go to B&Q to tell them their website doesn’t work, and hopefully I’ll be able to get them to order what I’m unable to do myself. Cooking a roast later too

3 Likes