Sunday thread (take it Easy)

Alrighty DiS, at work here and coffee on the go, gotta fly v soon - but take it easy…

5 Likes

Caffeine sure woke me up, off now, good day peoples.

7 Likes

wave.001
Have a nice day!

5 Likes

Have a good day y’all - I looked at the agenda today and it just said ‘video games’ so I guess that what I’ll do

7 Likes

Morning everyone. Sun is up, coffee is hot, and cartoons are on. Might go and do a cheeky bit of lego.

I have a list of chores mind
Might have to clean bathrooms
Buy a broom and mop
Sweep deck
Clean patio furniture
Fold clothes
Tidy up office

Buuuuuut fuck that

3 Likes

Happy census day everyone!

4 Likes

Morning. Census, ironing and bike for me

3 Likes

Hi guys. Didn’t post very much yesterday as it was our wedding anniversary and was too busy having loads and loads of fun

Today I think we’re doing some jobs and things. Currently watching the birds on their feeders while having a coffee and playing with the dog. Have a good day everyone

8 Likes

Pretty good song

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me! I had forgotten completely, don’t want the Romans to get mad

1 Like

Just realised it’s the spring Equinox. More daylight than night from tomorrow (in the northern hemisphere). Result.

9 Likes

Does everyone wait for census day to do the census? I couldn’t wait and did it about a week ago and the government didn’t stop me

I’m a bit hungover after having some beach beers and not an awful lot of food last night. I think I’m in severe danger of achieving nothing today

It’s my birthday tomorrow- I hope everyone comes back to the boards to wish me a happy birthday :cry:

8 Likes

Happy birthday, early!

4 Likes

I’ve done my half of the census but I am waiting for my partner to do hers.

HBFTGT, I will wish you a happy birthday again tomorrow!

1 Like

It is not census day in Scotland

5 Likes

Do you reckon, in the Marvel Universe, it’s Spidey Census day?

1 Like

Fucking SNP.

2 Likes

Morning all!

I’ve been feeling quite worried we haven’t had any census material but then checked and found out Scotland postponed theirs until 2022. That’ll be something to look forward to.

I’m lead parent today and we’ll be shopping for food and decorating some gingerbread rainbows (probably watching Netflix and YouTube all day).

Wor Lass has requested burgers for tea, so we’ll be having burgers.

4 Likes

I dont think they have a Spidey census because the whole who’s Spiderman thing wouldnt be a good plot as the President of the Marvel Universe could just go ‘get me the spidey census records’

2 Likes

Just loads of entries with the name as Spiderman, and the location ‘Wherever I’m needed’

Occupation - Spiderman
Average earnings - Respec