Sunday thread time I reckon

Alright? Got to move all the furniture back after painting yesterday, rearrange some stuff and have a big clear out, pretty good Sunday stuff and beats work! You?

2 Likes

Play in the snow (first communion cancelled because of snow)
Do some work
Big match
Roast potatoes
More of this nonsense telly show Hightown which we are watching.

8 Likes

Hi funky. It’s snowing here. Not much but enough to get kiddo excited. Breakfast and then maybe a morning schlep out in it. Listening to Veckatimest because it’s a very appropriate Sunday morning album

3 Likes

Annoyed that it’s snow-free here at the one time it wouldn’t be massively inconvenient.

1 Like

Silly toddler started stirring at 5. I’m so tired :persevere:

Been watching The Lion King and reading all her books. She is on far better form than me.

4 Likes

Oops - I put my default stuff in the birthday thread. I need coffee

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/everyone-its-fls-birthday-and-tvdenimchaps/55596/38?u=rob.orch

1 Like

Going to stare out the window all day I reckon then make a chicken pie for dindins.

4 Likes

Went on a looooong walk, Put some shelves up and watched football yesterday, today I’ll be putting pictures up and doing a bit of recording. Gonna roast a chicken too.

1 Like

It snowed here in sw London but looks more like slightly heavier frost, but I’ll take it. Rushed over to my window as soon as I woke up to look, was hoping for a proper snow, if that happened I would have gone sledging

2 Likes

No fucking idea what to do today

Have managed to somehow find myself with a very busy weekend, did not even know it was possible at the moment :sweat_smile:

Anglos a Sunday sweet DiSers.

What do you think the collective noun for a group of disers would be?

Really fancy pastries, wonder if I’ve got enough money to have a co-op deliveroo :thinking:

1 Like

A Bogling (to Aswad) of DiSers

Woke up and seem to not have a headache… yet. So that’s promising.

Might go for a walk in the snow later.

Holy moly! My favourite cafe are finally delivering to my post code. Cinnamon knots come to me

9 Likes

What were all the most unanimous polls in that thread of DiSer likes? That could be a clue.

In the before time it could have been like ‘a smugness’ or something but too many nice people here now

1 Like

Morning!
Today we’re having blueberry pancakes :pancakes: and then will do a bit of water colour painting and walking and yoga

6 Likes

How sickeningly wholesome!

2 Likes

I like to stay zen AF on a Sunday🧘🏼‍♀️

7 Likes

Morning all!

I feel really well rested for a change.

It hasn’t snowed here but it is very frosty.