Sunday thread

Who is a Penguin’s favourite family member?

Aunt Arctica

8 Likes

I’m in work but there is LITERALLY nothing to do so I’ve brought my laptop and am sorting out some other things.

I think my heart just did a funny thing, like super fast beating for a couple of seconds or something? Weird.

This looks buff
I got a Malaysian cookbook after returning from Malaysia and have made naff all. All the good shit has dried fish :sob:

Had a nice morning with a doughnut and coffee then went to peloton and made pasta

I’m away with work from tomorrow so I have to sort all my shit out and pack a bag and I seriously cannot be arsed!

You could easily make this vegan by subbing the prawns with extra veg. Everything else is plant-based :slight_smile:

Could fully go a doughnut and coffee but I’m at the hospital and the coffee shop is shut.

were you thinking about me at the time? it happens

7 Likes
1 Like

Wearing your giant heartthrob hat.

cheers DiS

11 Likes

Nice!

Pfft my flatmate’s just turned up (with no sleep) with 3 mates. Absolute stopouts :joy:

1 Like

Any @LME know good places to drink around chatsworth rd apart from the adam and eve @dans @Jeremys_Iron

Afternoon DiS.

3 Likes

In your polkadot bike outfit, of course :heart:

1 Like

Are you still in the same bar as last night?

Hei DiS, look at my new shirt! It’s short sleeved. Don’t you love it?

• I absolutely love your new shirt, wr
  • Incorrect/joke answer
0 voters
5 Likes

Only ever been in the Elderfield round there. Not the most thrilling choice of beers but the pub’s pretty safe.

1 Like

Yup, slept here, missed all the festival.

Agree that the elderfield is nice, best place in that area is the Chesham Arms, maybe a little closer to hackney central than you were thinking though.

2 Likes