Sunday thread

@Icarus-Smicarus, found this in the fridge after last night’s session. It doesn’t taste as bad as I remembered.

1 Like

*drinking

!!!

pizza
Mexican
Chinese
Double fry up

Wowzers

Hope the trip back was good man

Had Quorn chili (with beef stock in) and pasta for dinner :smile:

Just booked a cottage in Snowdonia for 4 nights in August. Excited for some scenery and some walking! :slight_smile:

plus i’ve been firing into that white chocolate spread @plasticniki forced upon me

fuuuuck gonna have to do so many miles this week :cold_sweat:

1 Like

BANNED ACT

2 Likes

it should be banned mate. it’s like buttery white chocolate with bits of nuts in it, absolutely outrageous tbqh.

3 Likes

Omg you’ve reminded me I have the salted caramel version in the cupboard

Just go into Richer sounds and pick one off the wall that’s the right size/ price

They are literally all the same

But I now know the difference between 4k and Ultra HD. You can’t just squander that kind of arcane knowledge.

1 Like

aren’t they just like 3D a few years back - i.e. no one broadcasts much in those formats, so they are not really worth bothering with anyway?

Can normal broadband even handle 4K streaming? I’ve not done any research so I don’t know

I realised recently I would actually quite like my 7 year old TV to break so I can get one with a better screen to edge ratio

I don’t watch much broadcast telly but there’s a 4k Netflix service and obviously my Star Wars Blurays.

I’m such a SW penoid I insist on watching the original trilogy on my old DVDs - which require fiddling around with the aspect ratio, and are very not HD, but are the original unspecialeditionised versions

1 Like

this feels like a badge of honour somehow

1 Like