Sunday thread

This is my hallway M9. Been like this for over a year - any decorating I do today will be in the bathroom

4 Likes

Anglos! The cafe at work opened early for a private breakfast meeting and not as many people came as expected so there was loads of leftover food, leading to me bring handed a bacon, sausage and hash brown sandwich within 2 minutes of arriving. It’s all downhill from here!

6 Likes

Congratulations, quite the achievement.

27 Likes

Also debuting my favourite new t-shirt, which now comes with added bacon grease

3 Likes

I am so hungover. Woke up in the hotel with a full pint by my head which I don’t remember buying. Eating Subway hash browns (remarkable value for money btw) like an absolute dirtbag.

3 Likes

just got up.

What kind of time is this to get out of bed??

Shameful.

Ariana dropped a new song!! :pray: :heart:

Gonna play Sims and eat leftover curry before my mum takes me back to my house. Quite enjoy vegging out at my parents’.

1 Like

Had a week and a half which is very good.

Not minding going back to be honest, doing the great fire of London and then it’s Christmas innit…nativity fun and singing!

1 Like

Might go to Ikea on a rainy Sunday…that might not be a great idea, but hey, I live dangerously

Thinking the same thing :grimacing:

1 Like

I was feeling a bit bleak yesterday after nobody was around to hang out. Decided to embrace it and had a v good time. Off to watch AIK possibly win the Allsvenskan today.

Can’t stop watching this, it’s absolutely amazing

Hi everyone. Yesterday was a difficult day, [CW: death] my mum and I stripped the bed where Joan died, it took us a while as we couldn’t stop crying. Then we found her favourite song and played it and we both cried some more. I’ve asked if I can say a few words at the funeral though.

Selfishly, I got upset as well thinking about how when my parents go, I won’t have a sibling, a partner or child to do this with, I’ll have to do these things by myself.

Today I’m gonna spruce myself up so I can go to work tomorrow. We can’t actually do anything else now until the coroner gets in touch so we are in a weird limbo at the moment.

4 Likes

Hope you are holding up chum :heart:

27 Likes

My Graffiti thread was locked. Feel sad. Seemed like apart from the abuse in it (which could have been dealt with by a banning, not a locking of the thread) there was at least some merit to it? Maybe?

Anyway going to do something as it is sunny after last night’s storm.

1 Like

I don’t acknowledge Xmas with my classes until the last two weeks of December. They get too distracted and excited otherwise.

They’re aged 24 on average.

3 Likes

Given how excited some of my adult work colleagues are getting about it already, I don’t blame you.

1 Like

Got to go into town in a bit to do some shopping. Really cba. There’s a new ale pub opened, though, so I might treat myself to a pint in there later to see what it’s like.

Why does chocolate make dogs ill?
has anyone even asked why?

1 Like

Caught the cat watching golf on the iPad

We’re having a lazy day and watching the final episode of 90 day finance before the 90 days where they’re all being interviewed. It’s fantastic.

31 Likes

Thanks so much x