SUNDAY Thread

GNOOOOOOME!

1 Like

Braces, basically, but made out of thin, clear plastic

Not much, whatā€™s an aligner with you?

6 Likes

Just got interrupted while taking a shit (ā€œbut I was really hoping to use the [upstairs] bathroom before my guests arrive!ā€) and how all my alignments are off

1 Like

ā€œAre you in the bathroom?ā€

ā€œYes.ā€

ā€œWhat are you doing?ā€

Iā€™m translating the complete works of Dostoyevsky into Scottish Gaelic, what the fuck do you think

4 Likes

Oof, birthday party got a bit carried away

Gonna lay on the sofa and watch telly today I think

Just deiced the freezer , wild child

Just went on a tip run

TERRIBLE idea. The road closures were still in place (despite the fact they should have been lifted at 12), and there were jams everywhere. Oh well, itā€™s done now.

Having a rubbish scotch egg for lunch

I encouraged @Avery to go into London to watch the cricket and now heā€™s decided heā€™s going so Iā€™m home alone with no plans :sob:

3 Likes

Itā€™s Christmas morning here in the NY household (for me at least). Itā€™s the first Sunday of the NFL football season. Going over to my buddies who got a keg of Coors Light for the occasion (now thatā€™s dedication to the cause). Going to help him finish building his basement bar prior to the kick offs. Hike with the GF and doggies first though.

6 Likes

No idea what Heatherā€™s is but the Matrix is nonsense. Big coats flying in a 3D grid.

5 Likes

Not so much nonsense as a dull as shit series of films.

1 Like

Rubbish journey from Bristol to Leeds on Friday
Even rubbisher journey from Leeds to London now. How do you lose more than half of your carriages??

Of my last 7 intercity trains up north, only 2 havenā€™t been absolute shite :frowning:

So much innuendo; so little rail replacement bus service.

The can of pina colada in my suitcase exploded. Next to my two laptops.

So my stuff is all sticky, I have no tissues, I need a piss and canā€™t get to the toilet (several metres away, although the door isnā€™t working anyway) because the bags and people are too dense for me to get there, and every time I try to sort out the stuff in my bag the FUCKING motion sensor door goes off

fuck off everything/everyone

Please donā€™t make jokes about stickiness and tissues because I will Liam Neeson you right now (while pissing myself)

That is a very particular set of skils.

3 Likes

trip to the tip got knocked on the head. GF has gone round to her mates. Playing Frostpunk.

Might clean the shower and toilets in a bit.

Rock and roll.

Iā€™m not actually sure how fighting off a load of Arctic wolves is a threat but I donā€™t want to be on the wrong end of it.