☀ 📆 🧵 (Sunday thread)

Feels like ages since I’ve started a daily thread but here we go!

How are you all? Hope you slept well and have a good day ahead of you?

It’s a beautiful morning here in West Norfolk but yesterday promised a lot weatherwise and was quite rainy. Not too much planned for the day. Will probably mow the lawn at some stage.

3 Likes

Morning :sunrise:

Got to:
Cursory clean
Dog walk to the woods
Washing
Do some work
Make a pie

Might do:
Job application

And yes…ten hours sleep :star_struck:

2 Likes

Morning!!!

It’s a beautiful day here. We’re off to junior ParkRun in a mo, and then later we might pop over to Newhaven since it’s their RNLI open day, and who doesn’t love a lifeboat?

3 Likes

Incredible!

1 Like

Everyone loves a lifeboat!

2 Likes

Mooorning!

Best sleep in ages last night. Bit less to drink before bed probably also helped.

No major plans today but probably sort the flat out then get out for a walk, need to buy some clothes and then maybe stop for a couple of beers somewhere cosy.

1 Like

Oh look - there’s a new notification icon

Screenshot_20220925-083840-604

Morning all!

My brother is doing an art market in the Ouseburn so we’re going up to see him there. I would quite like to use the opportunity of being close to Newcastle to look at some shops but that might not happen.

The rest of the day (before and after) is family time.

1 Like

Any DiSers appearing on this year’s edition of Strictly Come Dancing? Hope you don’t fall victim to the “Strictly Curse”. Or maybe you do… :smirk:

2 Likes

Going to make some coffee that’ll knock my head off, a greasy sausage butty, and sit in my slippers and dressing gown reading the paper for an hour or two. Women’s football at 4pm, NFL at 6pm, got a food delivery at 8ish.

1 Like

Big game on Sky Sports at 12.30 too…

2 Likes

I’ve got a tiny head :pensive:

Feeling a bit of fomo for not going to this festival in Tod yesterday to see my friend play. Just saw some cool pics of one of the venues

6 Likes

Is the lighting supposed to look like a giant robot? (I mean, it looks great either way)

Like this

3 Likes

Morning

Slept pretty good but my tummy is a bit delicate :expressionless:

Going for brunch with my parents and kids at some point. Then hopefully got a second date this afternoon

Hehe. Maybe its a geographical nod to Ted Hughes’s Iron Man

s-l400

1 Like

Can’t believe I slightly fancy Kuenssberg

Just woke up from a really horrible dream and feel worse than if I’d stayed up all night staring at the ceiling.

:nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Morning!

Had a nice sleep and a lovely long lie-in. Interrupted by the bin dogs fucking about in the street and our dog shouting at them but dropped straight off again.

Plan for the day is to go up to Aldi’s for the shopping, take the dog for a walk and then just mostly doss around.