Sunday Thread

I blame being tired and emotional. Among other things, it’s honestly like work knew I was going on holiday so tried to destroy me in the preceding fortnight. Hosted a big posho event today then left just before the bus full of guests left so it didn’t hold me up en route to the ferry. Then spent the crossing hiding from a) the punters I’d been serving all day and b) the company’s MD and marketing manager, who’d made the rare journey to the coal face. Thankfully they didn’t go to the bar so I could tan my Jarl in peace. Now I’m a dried out husk of a person who can’t even pour a beer right

5 Likes

Right now Glasgow. Getting train to Ed in 25 mins, staying with a friend then flying out to Tenerife tomoz

3 Likes

Enjoy the foray

1 Like

You definitely need that holiday :beers:

8 Likes

If my body doesn’t collapse from suppressed disease in the next 48 hours I will have a whale of a time I am sure. If I do dissolve into a puddle of goo, I’ll be billing the company for the very expensive bike hire costs I won’t be able to use thanks to their nonsense expectations and working conditions

3 Likes

Might have a hot chocolate

3 Likes

Straight or boozed

Straight up. Am slightly rough

1 Like

Mmmm, hot chocolate with creme du menthe

2 Likes

No booze!

Some of us returning to work from a holiday :nauseated_face:

cormorant (heraldic pose)

toad + newt?

2 Likes

These are all skogsmus - wood mouse

Where we live is surrounded by woods. Like, loads of woods…and there’s tons of mice in them. I don’t think she’s bringing in the same mouse over & over, not least because she’s killing about 50% of them

2 Likes

@Funkhouser I didn’t want to de-rail your other thread, so where should one start with Half Man Half Biscuit, please?

1 Like

Restricted view

IMG_0117

(I put my phone away when the show started, but then they started doing polls on phones, so :man_shrugging:t3:)

Tbh their records are all much of a muchness so best to just pick one and dive in. You’ll know within 3 tracks if they’re for you or not. Achtung Bono is their best album imo.

2 Likes

OK thanks, I’ll try that one because I ruddy love U2, me!

1 Like

Wild for a Sunday night!

2 Likes

Bloody autocorrect!

I absolutely love the reason they have to do this, and end up looking so cool doing so