Sunday throw down.

Trying to get out of bed to go to work.
Cba.

How’s everyone doing?

Confused by time. Have been awake for over an hour.

Morning!

2 Likes

Morning!

Our ploy last night to let the boy stay up worked. He’s only just got up, at a not wholly unreasonable 6.30-ish. Other parent friends we have have been up since before five.

Anyway, regardless of that, I still need coffee, so I shall return to this thread later.

4 Likes

Oh the clocks! Couldn’t work out why it was light already.

Got to go on a mermaid cruise this morning. So anxious about a boat load of toddlers :grimacing:

1 Like

extra hour seems wasted today. i can stay in bed as long as i want. should have done it tomorrow instead.

6 Likes

Up at 5:15. Good times! Pizza for breakfast

2 Likes

Christ, this totally threw me this morning.

Kiddo slept until 6.30 which is better than I was expecting. Far fry for breakfast later, rugby, see my grandparents, travel home.

1 Like

Gonna go rent a :bike: and cycle to Teguise market

6 Likes

Managed to confuse my clock change, went round the house last night setting them all forward like an idiot, so I’m now two hours out from where I thought I would be and my brain is melting

14 Likes

Time to post this

1 Like

Just been to the 9 arch bridge in Ella

18 Likes

Morning all. Foodbank fundraiser part 2 went really well - food turned out nicely and we raised another £310 (to make over £600+gift aid). More pics of food:

IMG_20191026_215506129

Might head to the beach for a walk this morning, looks nice out :sunny:

27 Likes

Fucking hell :yum: what is the meat dish please?

I think these are brilliant and a great way to raise money. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

My guess is delicious lamb

1 Like

Yes but in what! I need to know!

Yep, it’s slow roasted lamb shoulder :slight_smile: encrusted with a spice mix of cumin, coriander, sumac, rose petals and lime zest iirc. Shall I vacuum pack some leftovers for you?

5 Likes

‘attend a ccb dinner party’ is for sure on my bucket list

food looks incredible as always chief

8 Likes

Oh hai

No you enjoy that and I’ll enjoy making my own inevitably sub standard version. Would it work in a slow cooker do you think?

2 Likes