Sunday throw down.

Just managed to set up now tv on an old chromecast I found lying around.

Yayyy succession on a big screen!

2 Likes

Enjoy. Then come to the succession thread!

2 Likes

Oh good, I’ve lost my voice. Might have to do my hearing on Wednesday through the medium of interpretative dance advocacy.

3 Likes

Morning all :sun_with_face: Going to go to the gym in a bit, then plan to waste this glorious sunny day getting cosy and watching films. Pie and mash for lunch. Bath. Solid Sunday.

1 Like

I got in from the horror all-nighter about half five, and I have absolutely no idea why I’m awake now. Tried to go back to sleep but didn’t manage it. Have very little energy though and everything aches.

Gonna go to big Tesco at some point, might shake it up a bit by going to see a non horror film at the cinema later.

1 Like

What did you watch in the end?

Misery, Tenebrae, a mystery movie that turned out to be Zombie Flesh Eaters (:smiley:), and 28 Days Later.

Unintentional authors n zombies night!

2 Likes

Sunday update

18 Likes

Guiness and a spider, can’t beat it. :shamrock::spider:

4 Likes

iiiiiiit’s sunday

last night I watched Devil’s Backbone – surprised how many little details I remembered from it given that I only saw it once before as a teenager over a decade ago. Want to watch Pan’s Labyrinth at some point, too.

1 Like

This is my Sunday morning tune today, and the mood I’m trying to set internally despite the hurricane of family chaos occurring around me

It’s also the reason that I first tried a Manhattan (thanks, Bette Midler) which is still my favourite cocktail

2 Likes

I’m having Alpen for the first time in years.

1 Like

Spoooky

1 Like

The powdery nice one or “sugar free”

The former, I’m not a sadist

1 Like

Good morning

Jog on with your daft ideas

5 Likes

On the sofa with my second big mug of tea of the morning, listening to Transformer and watching last night’s rain shine in the sunlight on the grass. I won’t lie, I’m not going to be getting much done today.

1 Like

Big fat fry up has set the day up nicely

2 Likes

I’ve got a corker for @Gnometorious’ Sunday dinner thread

1 Like

I’m at Comicon with the kids. My son is honouring the tradition of being a total nerd. He has put loads of effort into this year’s costume though

20 Likes