Sunday Time!

Maybe it’s the Lyme disease kicking in :grimacing:

1 Like

Ours are annoyingly specific and I will be asked to redo loads by the head unfortunately

It’s this time of year that I remember my anecdote about sharing a Y7 with one of the deputy heads who emailed me to say she’d done her half of the class and remind me reports were due that day, copying in my mentor, Head of department and head of Y7 like a dickhead.

I was writing my half at the time and emailed back with a friendly, “I’m not teaching until 2.00 and it’s all in hand,” but that really annoyed me.

Yeah I’m not sure why people like to stitch each other up like that, that would have pissed me off too

2 Likes

She hated sharing a class with me because I think she actually hated me.

She interviewed me for a different job a few years later and it was not a nice afternoon.

1 Like

I just laughed about this again so thought I’d share it here

5 Likes

I have never and will never vote for ‘mackerel frittata oooh and add peas’

6 Likes

Just wanna day Moose was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and the best tour guide anyone could hope for. V v strongly recommended (future dis meat?!) :heart_eyes::heart:

2 Likes

It pops into my head at random points during the day

Just walking along minding my own business and mackerel frittata ooh and add peas

10 Likes

Rocketman was absolutely 10/10

Go see it

2 Likes

I will never not vote for it

7 Likes

Just got back from work, gf has been watching 90 day fiance and eating all the crisps all day apparently. So so jealous. Gonna order some takeout and join her.

Seems decent? Not exact but these things never are for acousticy fingerpicked stuff

I bet you have, just once, by accident, maybe not out loud or even in a poll but deep inside somewhere, i bet you have.

1 Like

bought a bright yellow coat today, not sure if this was a good or bad decision

it looks like this (not me pictured)

• that is good and cool
  • that looks like something my da would wear on a camping trip
0 voters

Easy answer.

Yeah so my train is going to be like 90 minutes later than anticipated, not going to arrive until probably gone 1am and I have to present first thing in the morning. Good one tuna, shouldn’t have tried to do something with your day, idiot, just get on the train and stay on the train next time. Just ate loads of pastries though, so

My dad would never wear a bright colour like yellow

Sounds good to me!