Sunday (trip to Gail's)

Anglos :pray:

M is teaching the cat how to hi-five. She thinks she’s getting somewhere but he’s actually just swiping at her to leave him alone. Who will break the cycle first?

Didn’t wash up yesterday so have a horrendous kitchen to face at some point.

1 Like

Good morning! Yesterday was terrible, today has started badly, will anyone get what they want out of Sunday? Ooohhhh let’s find out.

First job at work today; scooping up a dying mouse off the stock room floor.

1 Like

Morning all!

Carvery lunch (although obviously not really a carvery lunch). I also need to plan some classes for next week.

Going to cycle to Windsor for cinnamon buns

1 Like

Anglos

Bit soggy, eh

Stayed up too late with my book

R has just got into Octonauts so I have now been assigned as Captain Barnacles which isn’t so bad as it gives me some authority I was lacking before :upside_down_face: plus, I’m a polar bear now, that’s pretty good.

10 Likes

We shipped off the toddler for the day to … dismantle a bed

1 Like

Are you going to finish it off? :grimacing:

Captain Barnacles is a pretty solid dude, he’s got awesome relationships with most of the sea creatures and a good head in a crisis. Also what a soothing voice! (Plus as you said, polar bear)

1 Like

The accents in the octonauts crack me up

4 Likes

bobby gillespie’s looking cheery

1 Like

Probably should have but instead I got it on a cat litter scoop and took it into the field and found a nice spot for it. Better than my colleague yesterday ‘if I get hold of it I’m drowning it straight away’ anyway.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know what’s best :pray:

1 Like

Oh lord there’s only 6 more Fridays til Christmas???

1 Like

Listening to the vegimals gives me a headache. Hate them.

Incidentally, when Dr Peso (. R) was handing out characters he assigned his dad as Tunip (for those not versed in Octolore, Tunip is a vegimal). Funny that.

3 Likes

Michelle Visage played All I Want For Christmas Is You on Radio 2 yesterday, it has begun.

1 Like

Had the longest most vivid dream I’ve ever had last night.

No idea what I’m gonna do today. Not raining so might go out on a walk

1 Like

Brighton is London by the sea m9

1 Like

Really doesn’t feel like it… (for obvs reasons!!)

2 Likes