Sunday x7 4th August

Morning all!

Baby disco and then Mclusky* for me. We have very little food in the house, so some groceries too.

You?

1 Like

Morning keith, we’re driving down to Cornwall for a “holiday” with my family. Sounds like my mum’s already needlessly antagonised my brother and no one’s set off yet :+1:t3:

We’re escaping early as we’ve got a wedding in London on Saturday and this is unpopular

6 Likes

Obviously woke up at 6. Watching The Great Hack on Netflix. Imagine still having a Facebook account.

Hotel breakfast save me please

18 Likes

How was the big day?

Morning friends!

A week today ill meet some of my fave disers :exploding_head::money_mouth_face: and @Gnometorious

Not sure what to do today, but it seems like it’s gonna be sunny at least.

4 Likes

Excellent thanks. Forgot my own name in the vows to everyone’s enjoyment :rofl::rofl:

33 Likes

YSC

Did you nearly say “safebruv”?

9 Likes

Was thinking the worst thing you can do is forget the brides name so I had that going through my head and my brain can apparently remember one name at a time

11 Likes

Just did a proper belly laugh at this update on the fire in my street yesterday.

18 Likes

have you ever tried to do that test where you have the name of a colour written out but the letters are a different colour from the word, like it’ll say BLUE but all the letters are red and you have to say the what the colour is and not what the word actually says?

your avatar is like that. my brain can’t handle it.

8 Likes

is this better?

1 Like

Morning. Gonna play some tennis and mini golf today

Morning!

Waiting for the supermarket shop to arrive, then I’ll take the boy for a bike ride. Going for an ice cream in town later because I saw they made some Tuaca flavour for Pride.

Pride today! Probably not going to the march, will probably just go to Wharf to get hammered.

4 Likes

Going to the Science Centre.

Did this on my niece’s game, which I’m very happy with

1 Like

What is it with Brighton and Tuaca?

Anglos a today

No migraine today :partying_face:

Nothing else to celebrate though, pretty miserable and nothing on. Not even any nice food to have.

3 Likes

It was invented by the Prince Regent or something

1 Like