You
Put me up to it Witches

2 Likes

When we said you should blaze it, @Lo-Pan

EDIT: this joke is a bit Theo…

2 Likes

2 Likes

are you guys going to be ok? looks a bit scary

Went to Decathlon and Ikea earlier, bought lots of bits. Mr pn’s gone for a run in the rain (he’s silly) and when he returns I’m gonna make falafel wraps and then we’re gonna have a Sunday session in the pub.

Only two days at work for me this coming week as well :smile:

1 Like

listening to:

watching: las palmas - osasuna
drinking: la trappe tripel

2 Likes

I think it’s just visible from miles in every direction bammers cos it’s at a timber yard. Glad it’s not my timber yard - not a great place to have a fire!

yeah let’s hope nobody got hurt

Indeed. Just popped out, you can smell it from here!

Thanks Bammers. It’s been a weird weekend.

Just had a few in my local and watched all the old dudes in there play pool and argue with each other for an hour and a half. It was oddly nice.

wow thought you were a londoner

yeah, the world is a bad sad place sometimes you just have to create your own reality for a while.

It was lovely. Chatted with an older couple about football and got to forget who I was for that time.

Reminded me of watching people play bowls in the park by the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona last summer. I could just watch them and space out for a while.

Messaging an ATD now to see if he wants to go for a drink later.

1 Like

just went out and saw it irl after looking at twitter photos. looks so much bigger when you actually see it in person. or maybe it’s still growing and the whole of glasgow is about to burn down.

Can’t help but think the gf is pissed off with me, I’ve asked her numerous times but she keeps saying she’s fine.
I think she’s pissed at something, and I think that something is me

She’s pissed at someone who’s pissed!

2 Likes