Sunday

One of the most overrated condiments, Sad!

1 Like

do you have friends over there or will no one kenya

not remotely sorry about this

7 Likes

depends how kenya are

Agreed. Sad.

this is bad and relies on a bad pronunciation of Kenya. If it sounds up your street and it fits around your current life well then go for it

A-ha

I’m listening to Love Streams. I think it might be my favourite album from last year… but then I can’t totally recall every single album from last year I listened to… and why play favourites anyway? Hashtag something inspiring

I was going to clarify who they were, cause I think they were the ones who released a single that referenced someone getting a blowie or something. But then I opted to Wikipedia them anyway, so I’m not really qualified to vouch for their existence.

Shite name for a band though

sounds like it would be pretty cool

Just realised I facebook messaged a guy asking him to be my referee, probably the same day his grandfather died. Not good.

My mum’s toaster broke and I’m scouring provincial electronics shops for a replacement because that colour got discontinued.

I’m on the third page of Google at this point. Fucking hell.

5 Likes

I applied for an internship in Berlin but don’t think I’ll get it because I don’t own a Kanken bag.

2 Likes

Enjoyed this exchange immensely

fuck, i totally forgot to buy beer while i was out. definitely cannot be arsed to go out now.

For me, it’s perfect. EDIT: have I missed a joke?

hi again! just emerged from my zelda hole. what’s going on?

Okay :slight_smile: I think I might keep my food photography to myself in future; was mainly for the purposes of making a weak joke in reference to a thread from a few days ago.

1 Like

a local politician liked a meme I made

5 Likes