Sunday

You’re going to breed Gopacas?!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Seriously, this site has an endless supply of Simpsons pics. Where the hell do you get them all from?

1 Like

Internet, mostly.

2 Likes

Our overnight guests haven’t left yet. Fuck sake. I just spent over an hour making an excruciating attempt at learning a Bach cello piece on my bass and that didn’t clear them out, so frankly I’m all out of ideas.

6 Likes

Drink a glass of milk and expose them to the fallout.

On train home to Leeds. Got a bacon baguette and a really good flat white.Tonight’s either cloud nothings, pub quiz at the local or fuck all. Probs fuck all.

Found two Jemina Puddleduck 50p pieces in my change. I’ll flog them and will retire.

Apart from that, I’ll clean my flat and then am off to The BFI to watch A Date For Mad Mary part of The Flare Film Festival.

3 Likes

I had a Squirrel Nutkin one the other week, booked myself 2 weeks in Tahiti with it.

first hangover for a while. feeling rough.

Probably go watch the football because what else is there to do?

1 Like

Saw the Love Witch last night, it’s really top, . Last day in Wales for a bit, hey ho.

hi to anyone who is still about!

I made a new song today…good for me

2 Likes

Went to view a house. Seemed alright but the wife remembers the lassie selling it wittering on about it being haunted on Facebook ages ago. I can’t​ hide my disdain for this sort of bullshit.

1 Like

I decided to get a train instead of drive. Picked up a bottle of wine at the station to enjoy with my parents with the Sunday roast.

So hungover. Feels like I’ve taken a kick to the skull.

Got to do a bit of work, but then might play some Zelda before the TV comes round.

awesome! what did you get???

I’ve just up around my parents and my nephews “playing” this. Although it’s really his older brothers.

3 Likes

ooo I’ll have to google this, brb!