Sunday

Breakfast of Champions!

Champion what - I don’t know. Probably a weightlifter…

Not much planned for the day. Might go and wash the car and sit in the wife’s parents garden as it’s such a lovely daaaaaaaay

9 Likes

Yeah and also zero sense of boundaries and social appropriateness.

Also insists on bring called “Dr [first name]”

4 Likes

She’s also a retired headmistress! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah that little puddle underneath the eyes is a bit worrying. Reminds me of this:

1 Like

I’m doing absolutely nothing today, and that’s fine by me as my legs are totally knackered.

Yesterday I took my nephew to see Green Day, which was his first gig. He absolutely loved it, and I saw I side of him I’ve not seen.

Normally he’s reallly quiet, and as he has despraxia, whilst he’s really clever he keeps himself to himself and doesn’t get involved with things. Similar to me in a way.

But yesterday I saw a different kid, he was singing along to songs, jumping around and generally having fun. We were also very close to the front.

I actually felt quite emotional seeing him in his element and being himself. It was a great bonding moment.

20 Likes

just got back home from my friend’s 30th, ended up arguing with his dad for ages about politics and the like. Still a good time!

Oh my god I feel terrible, just want to eat something greasy and die for 10 hours

1 Like

That’s what the Sunday thread is for!

2 Likes

Dear fuck I feel awful. I stayed in Glasgow last night, why am I incapable of getting the 11:30 train?? :confounded:

1 Like

Only losers get the 11.30 train.

When are you moving here again?

3 Likes

Don’t see the problem.

Rgds,

Had a dream I got arrested last night for smacking someone, got 4 1/2 years

1 Like
6 Likes

I had a dream I had the ball if my foot pierced, went for a bar rather than ring :confused:

Morning all. Still feel a bit rough from Friday night’s escapades, but scrambled eggs and bagels and coffee is helping a lot.

Off to Liverpool shortly for work for the next few days, looking forward to a few solo pints this afternoon for the purposes of exploration (any recommendations of good, central pubs very much welcome!)

Lovely stuff! Green Day were my first live band too, he’s off to a good start!

1 Like

My sleeping pattern is wild rn, like 4.30am-12.30pm

Anyway gonna go get some brunch and then go see Arcade Fire and Beak> later, hopefully the weather clears up as it’s outdoors!

We also saw Stiff Little Fingers, The Damned, The Hives, Rancid and a band called Swmrs who I hadn’t heard of but he had and was a fan. He seemed to know most of the Rancid lyrics too.

2 Likes

I had a dream I ran over a dickhead kid from school, proper nightmare stuff

Dear god, my bowels.

Went for a fry up just now, was magic. Now back home and trying to do work.