Sunday

Yes! No light polution on Islay and a cloudless night so lay down on top of a wall after all the alcohol and saw some amazingly bright meteors adorning the sky. Lovely stuff.

Ah fuck, I totally forgot about it. Might see if there’s any stragglers tonight.

Aw man that sounds majestic!

You leave Guinness and Splash alone, you monster. :wink:

Should still be - think they were at their peak last night.

On my way into the centre to appraise / buy a vintage brass etching map of the work. And lunch with a date.

May well be starting a post something cool you’ve bought reecently thread later.

Gonna be a hard 2nd year for you, embroidering the diary in Cotton.

may 12th: blew a raspberry but didn’t get as good a reaction as last time :sweat:

:grinning: she might… cotton on to a project of that size

Ah, excellent! Going to watch them from this field on a hill above the city.

Should be a yellow card but gonna look the other way on this occasion.

yeah this seemed nice!

I’m afraid I stopped halfway through and put on Darkness At The Edge of Town though

Where was the average veg burger? So I can avoid there.

MY INSTAGRAM ISN’T WORKING!!! :tired_face:

post your insta here instead

Good choice!

To be fair, the first half of the Neil album is pretty straightforward country. Second half is when it gets super weird!

No I wanted to browse it for memes to put off getting out of bed for a little while longer… But it just keeps crashing :pensive:

cool, I’ll listen to the rest later

hello 'feeder! heard a ghost story is epic but heartbreaking, and can be occasionally frustrating. i like the look of the ghost so that’s all i’m fussed about.

woke up about an hour ago. listening to an alternating playlist of sigur ros/brmc for some reason.

preoccupied with what’s happening in america atm. need to reign it in a bit, have posted about 30x more than the next most frequent poster in the trump thread. wouldn’t want to get a rep as a geek (lol).

waiting for some replacement sunglasses then might spend the day outside playing guitar or working on a mix if the weather stays nice.

i guess if the lawnmower does seep into the music it would make whatever you’re listening to industrial or something. like it was remixed by can!