Sunday

nah that’s not cool, will buy and support the great music of DiS :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Had a stinker of a wedding yesterday. Think I’ve burnt some family bridges. Yolo.

2 Likes

Right so probably should take 2 airers I forgot to put in the car yesterday to the new flat but can’t be arsed.
Need breakdown loads of boxes and put in the recycling.
And take some old clothes to the clothing bank.

That is all so boring.

But this eve, going to see Arab Strap in the Kelvingrove, might go to grunting growler/brewdog for a bit first.

Just all the things someone shouldn’t be rn

1 Like

For some reason my alarm didn’t go off this morning, so I woke up at 10 past 8, with me being due in work at 9. Rush around, quick wash, brush teeth, throw clothes on and I made it to the car park at 9:01 :slight_smile:

The alarm was still set for 5 past 7, but hadn’t gone off for whatever reason. That’s twice this week! :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Wish I was still in bed, mind you…

Really enjoying this sponsored ad I’m getting on my Instagram.

4 Likes

insta has gone fucking mad with sponsored ads lately, it’s like every third post. i just got one from NowTV for a ‘which game of thrones character are you?’ quiz :rage:

1 Like

read the cat in the hat pal it’ll cheer you up :grinning:

I got one for some fancy shorts brand, thought oh yeah they look cool, clicked through, £100…for a pair shorts. Almost started a thread about the most someone had spent on a pair of shorts but couldn’t be bothered in the end.

never click the ads, man. even if it’s something you want!

2 Likes

It’ll be a cyclist

Not much happening today, up late after drinking bit too much wine last night and feeling guilty about Not making most if a sunny day do might go and garden in a bit then read outside.

1 Like

Inspired by @Bamnan I just cut the grass. I also noticed that the rhubarb had grown rudicuously big. Might pick some and make a crumble for later.

4 Likes

Yeah yummy!

woah that’s crazy. you can just grow food in your garden instead of paying money for it in a shop #lifehack

Rhubarb picked

Really need to sort the garden, I used to grow potatoes, carrots, broccoli, onions and other bits. But the gardens been a right state for the last couple of years.

7 Likes

Tribeca in Edinburgh. It was billed as a Thai-spiced burger but wasn’t really spiced. Also an odd mix of burger accompaniments.

We used to like the breakfasts they did on Dumbarton Rd but since they started doing burgers and expanding the business, the food hasn’t really been better than average.

@anon30627475 very much enjoyed listening to your album during a super hot soak in the bath, lovely ambient trip-hop with some industrial touches <3

thanks for sharing! x

1 Like

so fucking hungover.

quick wedding etiquette question.

You and a pal are at a good and fun wedding, doing rounds of magic rock high wire at an incredibly reasonable £2.50 per can. You go up to get a round and realise there are only 6 cans left, and the only other beer when they run out is estrella.
Buying all 6 cans, and each pocketing the 2 extra for later consumption is

• fine and sensible
  • selfish and bad

0 voters

wait what

which part? I’m very possibly still drunk so sorry if it’s not making much sense