Sunday

Why am I awake

HELLO EPIMER, HELLO DiS! :cake:

Fucking hell calm down, it’s too early for all that.

Doing a car boot sale today

What are you on the lookout for?

:wave:

:sushing_face:

How’s the head this morning?

Haha, fiiiine thanks. I never get headaches from drinking. It’s the horrific nausea that’s the problem but that doesn’t seem to have kicked in… yet. I met the most insanely cool rabbit last night. It was like a dog!!! I didn’t have my phone tho or else I would have taken a million photos. It looked a wee bit like this -

IMG_2611

How’s u?

I’ve been up for two hours. went to bed really late too but feel fine. afternoon nap later.

looking for ways to make money doing freelance social research - anyone have experience of this or similar?

BUNNEH!

Thinking of going for a run later. Probably won’t, though.

I’m UP and ready to go out and play golf.

Legs a wee bit sore from @japes 'es world tour of Scotland cycle.

It was an honour to meet so many of you. Highlight was watching about 8 DiSsers sitting eating pizza…it was just like reading a Thursday evening thread in real life.

I don’t know if you heard six of those people making the pizza scissors joke but it happened.

Morning all!

I’m a bit dehydrated. Salmon and scrambled eggs and bagels will be breakfast when I feel ready for cooking.

Sat outside the cabin in me jim-jams reading with a coffee and listening to the new Hammock album :ok_hand:

got a rye loaf proving rn mmmmmm

also pining for my cat sooooooo bad. get to see him on Friday for the first time in two months and I might cry

In an ibis in Paris

morning all

fantastic day and great night yesterday. was brilliant seeing so many of you all together :slight_smile:

not feeling too bad, just slightly delicate. would quite like to sit in bed all day but promised to take @plasticmike up the campsies

Never heard it etc. etc.

Surely you can stay in bed and do that?

Hahahhaaa. I did a joke.

Good morning drownedinsound.com

I have just had some poached eggs on toast. The eggs were absolutely spot on.

I am going to clean the inside of my car windscreen.

I am then going to play on my Xbox.

Questions for the bike wankers

• did you enjoy Tebay?
  • did the Arran stretch kill anyone? (Or is that’s just normal for you guys?)
  • did anyone try the irn bru chilli jam? The pizza menu at Shilling looks incredible.