3 Likes

This looks like Livity Sound artwork

I’ve fallen into a wiki-hole about Berlin young teams:

1 Like

3 Likes

Criminal activities: happy slapping

:joy:

1 Like

Fresh from the oven at the Ravenholm Bakery Co.

1 Like

have decided to start the “young scots” team around Das Gift in Neukölln, our motto will be “Young Scots in yer Kiez”

2 Likes

Helped a friend move house and now I’m pooped and woozy from being paid in xanax, got some washing on and now I think bagel and a coffee time.

Just had pancakes. Need to buy a bit of food but otherwise not much I have to do today. :+1:

Listening to Live Rust and eat hung the bike racing. Picked the downstairs of the house up. Shame I have a 13hr Nightshift in 4hrs time.

The music pumped into the toilets at Nando’s is particularly loud. Are they expecting me to have a particularly noise poo?

Nature weekend!

Walked past these lovely ladies yesterday, they were pretty chill in the end but big horns oh my!

Some spindly fingers of doom on this gentleman

The lakes were a lovely tranquil site but had to watch out for the odd Tory!

Park is looking poper tasty now the leaves are changing. mmm!

Thanks for joining me on this journey through nature!

18 Likes

What did you get Matt? And what you making?

I was gonna do gyoza but the fucking gyoza skins have egg in them so I’m raging :rage:

2 Likes

I’m gonna make some gyoza! :smiley:

Also gonna make a tofu katsu curry.

I kept to my shopping list and didn’t get tempted by all the crazy stuff they have. So just got a a lifetimes supply of soy sauce, some rice wine vinegar, tofu, red miso paste, kombu dashi, some gyoza skins, some chillis and some mushrooms.

After payday next week I’m gonna go again and get some more crazy shit :smile:

That’s a shame about your gyozas :frowning:

That’s lovely news news @hankscorpio :+1::grinning:
Pretty standard Sunday, papers and coffee etc.
Glasgow bank holiday tomorrow so probably go meet some folk for drinks later.

1 Like

went to a turkish barber but it was so much more extreme than any other i’ve known. they singed my ear hairs off with a candle and two blokes gave my arms a massage. also completely ignored me saying don’t cut my hair too short and my beard is now ridiculously sculpted, look a bit like george michael. welp.

6 Likes

Pics please

3 Likes

i look like such a boy

13 Likes

Is that a vikings shirt ? :confused: