Sunday

This whole week can fuck off.

1 Like

Pointer sisters on radio 6 !!!

2 Likes

There’s a photo of my dad dancing with the Pointer sisters from the late 70s early 80s ish

I know!! You told me. He is officially the coolest dad that ever lived

EDIT: does that make it sound like he’s dead? Sorry, that’s not what it meant to sound like :grimacing:

1 Like
3 Likes

Went for a little drive to scope out the house we saw online yesterday and it’s already got a sold sign on it. Feel weirdly deflated about it now.

Making some homemade soup for later then I’m off to my last gig of the year which should be a blast, but its so cold out I’m thinking I’ll have to seriously layer up before I go.

Watching Mindhunter :astonished:

1 Like

Much excitement in the CCB household as I’ve set the Lego train set up to go round the Christmas tree :train: :christmas_tree:

10 Likes

At the EBW winter wars at heeley social club. £3 on the door @Severed799 @jordan_229

Got a support British wrestling t-shirt. Having a great time

3 Likes

Not at all.
Right, I’m startkng to feel ok now, think I’ll need to order a pizza later

1 Like

Ah George who I used to train with is wrestling at the evening show! Might message you about a future show - heard good things about them

Guys… we had a pumpkin left over from Halloween that by some miracle isn’t mouldy yet. I started out with the intention I’d make it into a Santa pumpkin but eerrrrrrr

30 Likes

It’s an incredible amount of fun. Definitely up for coming again

1 Like

Has anyone ever died from a hangover? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

holy shit, that’s amazing

2 Likes

It’s a self portrait

6 Likes

This is one of my aims for this evening too!

Holy fuck

1 Like

Looks great, THIS IS WRESTLING :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

8 person mixed gender tag match for the main event OOFT

1 Like