Sunday

You sure you’ve not driven to Russia by mistake?

My god that looks amazing. Desolate as fuck but amazing

2 Likes

My folks were due to be heading back to Wales today but are now trapped here in E4 due to the snow, so we have to do another day’s entertaining. Luckily they’ve been able to get an extra night at the hotel they’ve been staying at.

Morning! I had two quite vivid dreams last night. The first made me sad because - as well as solving a perplexing mystery (a solid ambition of mine) - I also had a really nice conversation with someone I like but will probably never see again. Woke up happy about it till the cruel realisation that it was just a dream.

After that I went back to sleep where I dreamed I was defending a hospital from hordes of foes and I had access to this really cool flying machine.

So now I don’t know what to think

It’s really cold and I need to walk to work for some overtime in four hrs.
London looks pretty though; I’ll try and take a picture.

Fuck the police.

15 Likes

UTD

5 Likes

Oh no. For real? Shit. Are you on foot?
Praying: intensified

2 Likes

Oh my! Is this your new doggy?

There’s a parent here telling their toddler that the Stormtrooper and Space Marine statues in the window are “Star Wars robots” and it’s taking an inhuman amount of restraint to not say anything.

4 Likes

It’s my folk’s doggo but she’s a very good girl.

2 Likes

Have no mercy on him in the tournament

2 Likes

I’m hungover, wish I wasn’t. I’m not gonna do an awful lot today. I might cook a chilli

1 Like

How bad is the LME snow chief? Kinda hoping my train gets cancelled.

Delays on most lines - my local trains are mostly cancelled. Depends which line you’re getting though

1 Like

Morning. No snow here, just plenty windy and rainy. Only just woken up, not feeling too right. Probably going to go and do a weekly shop and tidy up.

4 Likes

I’ll be getting a train into Kings X around 8pm. What are my chances?

That’s a good covering tbf. Is it snowing now?