SUNday

Screenshot_20180506-082748_01

4 Likes

Going to sit around twiddling my thumbs until 4 o’clock, when the world championships for one of my card games starts streaming. Then I’m going to stay up half the night watching it.

Might get some snacks in.

In our quest to visit local attractions we’ve never been to it’s Stonehenge day.

Rocking my Monki dress @anon44830896. MrS said it is odd to see me in a loose fitting outfit. Super for the weather though innit?

ROCKS OFF etc

1 Like

Sooo need to tidy the house as friend is coming to stay tomorrow.

Hopefully get out either to a park or beer garden. At some point. Probably between snooker sessions.

No plans, walked miles and miles yesterday, woke up far too early and I’m broke so I’m probably gonna stay in all day playing video games and napping

Liked for the hash tag, not the content :smiley:

Kids being ill is the worst, x

1 Like

*Stonehendge

1 Like

Off to a motherfucking CASTLE

3 Likes

If it’s the one in Cambridge, I advise aggressively lowering your expectations.

I am writing an essay about the parallel growth instances of both critical diglossia & lifestyle diglossia due to the increase in influence of English upon the Swedish language. I am of course writing this essay in Swedish and my head hurts

Sunday

I went to a wedding in Brampton ON once. I flew in from Houston Texas, 32C to… Well, this.

Humidex of 48C.

I was wearing my full kilt. It was a nightmare. Hell on earth.

2 Likes

Didn’t sleep much and woke up far too early. Feeling like shit about a lot of stuff but I’m trying to be proactive and not moany so going to get up and get stuff done. Maybe.

Think we’re off to Margate for the day. Not been before. Any tips?

Libertines hotel

2 Likes

Well yeah, obviously popping in to see Pete and the lads.

Morning all,

Had a bit of a lie in for a change, well 8am, but that’s a lie in if you’ve got a toddler. Baby swimming still happens despite the bank holiday so we’re all chilling out till then. Maybe a garden centre this afternoon to get some chairs for the garden.

Visit some micropubs. My mates dad runs one there, but I can’t remember it’s name

1 Like

Good to hear! I’ve only lived in Salford for a few months so haven’t had the chance to go before.

Ahh my home town! The Fez micropub on the high street is good. Walk along the jetty and go to The Harbour Arm micropub too. Pete’s fish & chips is amazing. The Turner gallery is good and doesn’t take long to walk around. Lots of vintage shops to potter around. Go to Dreamland too. There’s a rooftop bar also.

1 Like

Shell grotto obvs

1 Like