you soft and only, you lost and lonely. just like devon

knock knock knockin on devon’s door

8 Likes

They say in Devon, love comes first.
Woah Devon is a place on Earth.

9 Likes

Say hello 2 Devon, Devon, Devvvvonnnnn.

2 Likes

We are going to keep it I think! We couldn’t really think of another name that suited her that well and my bf seems to love calling her Princess :joy:

3 Likes

Morning. Going to go see how the Portuguese do coffee in a minute.

It’s going to rain all day, apparently, so might mostly do spa things today. There’s a 35 degree natural thermal pool thing in the hotel which smells sulphurous, so I want to get in on that. To finish, an express facial.

Devon knows I’m miserable now.

3 Likes

given yesterday’s result it will probably be be very bitter AHAHAHAHA sorry football joke

5 Likes

GF’s friends called over last night to watch the match and I got a bit too stoned with them. Had to go for a lie down pretty early on.

Up now so am going to listen to a podcast or two and make coffee for my GF when she wakes up.

Oh, were they playing? I meant to look up their matches so I didn’t put my foot in it, like the time I was in Croatia and corrected a waiter who called me English but didn’t know that we’d recently beaten them and stopped them qualifying for Euros.

In my defence, what were the odds of that happening

1 Like

In retrospect this explains why everyone in the airport was watching the football instead of doing their jobs yesterday. Thought they were just being “continental”.

Any updates?

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Devon, Devon is a place
A place where nothing
Nothing ever happens
:confused:

Jesus. About as well as the Dutch.

Can you stop moaning about being on holiday?

2 Likes

3 kisses and not one back poor KW

2 Likes

No.

Gotta pick up some bolt cutters cos the combination lock on the shed has decided to change itself :man_shrugging: Sunday in Screwfix, what a cliche. Beers and football and Japanese style dining experience again later tho.

Was going to do a bike but I’ve already ridden it nearly 600km this week so decided against it, because lazy. So:

:coffee: :coffee: :books: :coffee: :cake: :beers::soccer: :beers: :soccer: :pizza::sleeping:

6 Likes

How do you feel about papa johns niki? Been eyeing up their ridiculous WORLD CUP deal for 20 bones today :eyes: