Sunday

That is a fucking massive dog

9 Likes

How why when what who

Saw my little boy today. Absolutely loved it. Hate that I don’t see him more.

1 Like

wisdom teeth are starting to play up again. hope it dies down.

last time I went to the dentist complaining about them he asked me how old I was then laughed at me when I told him and said they should already come through years before. helpful

Found some ponies on our hike! :purple_heart:

Also went swimming in the lake that we had spent more than two hours walking around in 26 degrees and sunshine, which was probably the best swim I’ve had so far this year. Definitely top 3 anyway.

In addition to the ponies we saw: A tiny lizard, lots of different coloured butterflies, several broods of super adorable ducklings, some sheep, an alpaca, some small fish, some pretty big dragonflies, etc. All in all a Pretty Good day!

7 Likes

Really, really pleased we won’t be hearing about the football for another four years now. We made it!

Excelsior!

4 Likes

*weeks

Another World Cup next year. Bring on France 2019!

1 Like

AIBU:

• Asked housemate and her bf (also my friend; actually known him way longer than I’ve known her) if they’d seen the Incredibles 2 yet, with intention of arranging a cinema trip if they hadn’t
  • They said they were planning to see it this evening. I asked if I could go with
  • They said no because they’d had a stressful afternoon

I’m pretty annoyed about it. It’s not like going to the cinema is somehow more stressful with your mutual friend? They spend ALL their non work time together and see each other EVERY DAY. I’ve seen my housemate properly once this week… when we watched The Incredibles. I told her in great detail how much I love it and how it’s my favourite animated film. Soooooooo

ALSO the only way for me to get to the cinema is the bus - 20 mins walk in the wrong direction to get that - or a taxi. Buses are unreliable late at night (when I’d be returning from the cinema of I went after work). They have a car so can get there really easily.

I’d be happy to sit separately to them so I really don’t get the issue. Cinemas aren’t even social or particularly intimate??? I feel really arsed about it especially on top of existing resentment about having to clean up after her having mates over last week AGAIN and her fucking dog being a noisy dickhead this morning when she was at church.

They probably just want to have a mammoth fingering session in the back row and would feel weird about you being in the room.

1 Like

They’re devout Christians who like to pretend that dry humping with candles in the room is a “thorough ploughing”. it’s probably more likely to be some vigorous hand holding instead of fingering

boak

2 Likes

Yeah that’s rude and a bit weird.

When they say they’ve had a stressful afternoon, are they insinuating that you can’t come because you’re stressful to be around?

I got the impression that it was more that they’ve had a stressful afternoon and wanted to have some non stressful time by themselves.

Still think that’s a bit weird though.

2 Likes

Hi guys

I have a stomach bug.

I don’t think you’re being unreasonable by being annoyed…

But I don’t think they’re being unreasonable really either. They probably just thought you wouldn’t mind.

2 Likes

Fair. My mum’s said she’ll watch it with me so I feel less cross now, although that’s pretty sad :joy:

2 Likes

Ah no that will be nice.

1 Like

Woo Golf

8 Likes

Had any food?

2 Likes