Sunday

Pop round, there’s about 50 rashers in that pack

Excellent, be there in 4 hours. Extra crispy with half a bottle of HP dumped on top please and thank you

1 Like

Got some sausages too.

Fuqqqqqqq m8

Unfortunately where we are staying isn’t so close to the train station, so it would be a bit of a trip back to collect them. The gallery did have some lockers, not sure how long we could get away with leaving bags in there.

1 Like

Grandparents 60th wedding anniversary today. Should mainly be lots of fun but my immediate family is in meltdown mode which is probs gonna cast a shadow over proceedings at points.

I’m probably going to pop in to IKEA today, as ill be passing on route to feed my parents and sisters cat.

I was out in the sun all day yesterday with a mixture of walking and a beer festival, started to feel terible at the beer festival, sure it was heatstroke rather than the beer as I hadn’t had that much. I was fine when I woke in the middle of the night.

Later I’ll be cooking stuffed marrow, with brocolli, cauliflower, poratoes carrots and peas all home grown. Along with home grown rhubarb and blueberries for dessert. Hopefully it’ll be great and not a disaster.

Morning…

Eldest has already left for a mornings work serving doughnuts and Mr whippys . I’m waiting for the other 2 to get up so we can go mountain biking. BBQ this afternoon. Going out for a drink tonight

Just chilling with my girlfriend’s mum’s cat.

We’re off to Drayton Manor today with the extended family. Fun?

13 Likes

Got my Mum staying this weekend so going to go for a big walk around the city today, planning on lunch at The 78 which I can’t waaaait for. Managed to spill my coffee all over myself and the sofa this morning, luckily there was some top Mum-ing on hand and crisis was averted.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good day trip out of Glasgow tomorrow? Got a car if that helps. Looking for a nice walk, good views, decent pub lunch, that sort of thing…

I accidentally stayed in the Thomas the Tank Engine themed hotel there whilst on a business trip recently. If you get a wriggle on you can probably get there in time to have breakfast with the Fat Controller…

5 Likes

My mum has just had a chat with me about power of attorney. Classic lazy Sunday morning content. I can’t cope.

The coast is pretty close to you, you could go down to somewhere like Troon and walk the front. If you were feeling really adventurous and got up early you could get the ferry across to Arran.

Or somewhere like Loch Lomond?

1 Like

loch lomond?

Morning all.

Having a dreadful time of it because I was too busy to sort out my repeat prescription last week and now I’ve run out of meds :sob: if I go to the walk in centre how likely is it that they’ll be able to sort me out?

Morning all!

Accidentally started potty training yesterday (which seems to mean hanging out at home with a naked toddler), so not going too far from home today, although we have got the last swimming lesson of term in a bit (he won’t be naked for that, obvs)

I’ve already defrosted the freezer for the first time since we moved nearly two years ago and now I’m on my second breakfast.

off to Romania with my sister tomorrow for 9 days
longest holiday i’ve been on in years, bit worried we’ll end up killing eachother
need to buy 6 more pairs of pants

4 Likes

Finished a massive pain in the arse DIY job yesterday. Going to inspect it today and make sure I’m happy with it. But after that I’m a bit bereft of what to do with myself. The fence and shed need creosoted but I don’t think I can be fucked doing that.

Thanks (and @japes), the coast is a good shout. Think she visited Loch Lomond not so long ago so might mix it up a bit.

+1s for Troon and Loch Lomond.

You could also go to Stirling and do William Wallace tourist stuff or I’ve had the New Lanark Time Capsule recommended too.

1 Like