Sunday

started couch-5k today. misread the thing and thought the run was supposed to last 30 minutes, so absolutely killed myself trying to reach it (failed, only got to 22), but turns out its only supposed to last 20 anyway.

fucks sake.

1 Like

Wine wine wine, delicious lovely wine.

6 Likes
1 Like

Fell asleep in the hammock. So fucking sunburned. :rage:

2 Likes

ARGHHHHHHHH

When your friends peer pressure and mislead you into staying much much later than you wanted to, you end up on the last trains home, get off at the wrong cunting stop (having 4 trains to get) and at best will end up scraping into a nearish station at half midnight (having begged the train guards to let you go via London because otherwise you’re stranded in fucking Guildford) and probably having to pay a shitload for a taxi home.

Really fucked off at friends for pressuring me into staying and myself for not asserting myself and stupidly not double checking all parts of this stupid journey.

I feel like absolute stressed shit and could do with some nice pictures of rabbits to soothe me.

2 Likes

Um thanks I guess

Hot off the press…

6 Likes

post / username interface

4 Likes

5 Likes

which one ar

Awwwwww :heart:

I MIGHT be able to make the last train to my station if I sprint across Waterloo… will find out soon

1 Like

I’m the smaller one with the bigger rabbits butt in my face.

National Rail thought it takes 15 mins to get from Waterloo to Waterloo East

It took me 3 mins.

I was on the platform with 10 minutes to spare before the last train home.

Spent the last hour and a bit freaking the fuck out over nothing.

<3 u National Rail

3 Likes

Oh blimey. Could have let you know if I knew that was the connection you were making!

Pleased you made it anyway :smiley:

1 Like

Same :smiley: I didn’t even consider they’d have fucked up the connection info that badly. SO RELIEVED!!!

1 Like

Awww my FWBs rang me while he was on md and I told him not to die and he said that if he did, then I could cut off his cock and inject it with adrenalin and have sex with it. Feeling very loved rn.

3 Likes

Heeeeyyyyy!!! Blah blah blah drunkydrunkdrunk blah drunk

5 Likes

Adrenaline is a vasoconstrictor so wouldnt result in stiffening. You want to be injecting nitric oxide in that chopped off appendage for vasodilation yoooo

very lovely sentiment regardless

4 Likes