'Sun'day ☔

Bit grim here.

Anything going on DiS?

Theresa May. Theresa Might. Theresa Will, Theresa Won’t, Theresa’s Shite.

Tried a different Indian last night. It was shite - hate it when that happens.

Today is my Saturday II but it is more a Sunday 1a to be honest.

Wor Lass has a friend bringing a toddler round for a play date. I’m using the time to do some marking and hopefully prepare for my interview. I haven’t played nearly enough computer games this month, so that too.

Might watch The Red Turtle later.

Rain’s on.

Going to lie in bed listening to it for as long as possible. No other plans.

Regretting saying I would go for a run with a mate this morning.

Should be good though.

After that, washing and nfl :raised_hands:

Anglos.

I have to go and interview some people today for an article. CBA.

Just had waffles with raspberries, which was superb.

just going to listen to music and play tomb raider

Going to sack off any hope of going out, applied for a new job and now just going to get on with doing fuck all

Anglos one and all. Off to work shortly, the rain means we’ll either be really busy or really quiet, cba with either option really. In a bit of a post-birthday slump, might make a roast later to drag myself out of it.

mornin

got some coffee and hazelnut flavour soy milk. tastes nice on its own but not very nice in coffee. hmm.

This sounds wonderful!

Laying in bed listening to the rain. Supposed to be playing cricket today. Haha.

Might head out and find some coffee with the laptop for a couple of hours instead.

This sounds like it would be very good on a day like today if you got a window seat.

Tv is off on a trip today for three weeks :frowning: we’ll meet up in SF after two weeks though.

Already done a shit ton of recycling after yesterday’s purge of the apartment. Think I will just keep on sorting out stuff and cleaning up today. Boring but necessary. Need to buy some more bin bags, too.

Actually really good weather to be on a train, very moody and atmospheric outside. Not looking forward to getting off the train and the rainy uphill walk to my granddad’s nursing home :frowning:

Worst drive to work in ages. Crawled along the motorway. Couldn’t see FA. Much like @MartyFunkhouser, at work today, and unsure of it’ll be busy or not. Really cba. Also the first night away from the baby who h is a bit sad. Missed my morning smiles.

Anglos all. I’m awake early so I might go and buy the paper. I plan to watch the Chelsea match later and we might go to visit my GF’s grandparents later too. Proper Sunday right there.

Forgot what’s it’s like to have to stay indoors because of crap weather :pensive:

alright dis?

spent yesterday afternoon/evening getting drunk with @Tilly which was great, obviously

4 hour train journey back to east anglia in a bit. really, really don’t want to :frowning:

Tv is gone, going back to bed

Dreadful weather here.