Sunday

By cold id much worse doday.

How are you?

Morning epimer :wave::wave::wave:

My cold is much better but I’m still snotty and now everyone on my tour has it :speak_no_evil:

Flew to Yangzhou this morning, view from my hotel room is nice

31 Likes

I’m doing a 12hr shift

I still have a case of the Epimers. Had to run to the loo at breakfast this morning. Got a 6hr flight to look forward to so making use of imodium.

On the plus side my hotel room has a balcony view of the pyramids of Giza.

23 Likes

how’s china laelfs?

you enjoying the internet censorship?

1 Like

Was up early to take bf to golf so I can have the car today to run my errands.

Currently snuggling with this little angel whilst watching 90 day finance obvs

20 Likes

mornin all

made an egg bean tomato thing that i really thought would be tasty but ended up being severely meh

I have a vpn so I’ve got full access. China is incredible in many different ways - very hard to get your head around and there’s no chance I’d be here without a guide. Incredible food and from what I can tell the people are pretty nice as well once you get past the shoving. Some beautiful scenery too - the only thing I haven’t enjoyed so far is the toilets which are pretty much sub-human.

Beautiful. I like those thingies there at the back. Are you anywhere near Vietnam at all?

No but I believe they are the same things. Will be heading to Vietnam in a few weeks so will compare.

1 Like

Great view - anyone else want to take part in the great hotel view competition?

Is Egypt pretty cheap these days?

Had a shroom dog sandwich (the Cumberland ones are not as good as the red onion ones)
Perfect day for football and due to a depleted squad I’ve been moved from left back to attacking midfield. It’s my time to shine.

2 Likes

here’s my entry. on to a winner here, i reckon:

20 Likes

I agree the red onion ones are much better.

1 Like

At work, till counting.

5 Likes

This is the best place. Are you going to go to one of the cookery schools there?

Yes! Tomorrow night.

1 Like

Slept maybe 24 hours in the last 48 which is odd but now I’m going to do stuff ive put off all week and maybe go to Richmond park for those autumn deer shots. Every time you go this time of year you see a vaguely confused but majestic looking stag with about 5 giant cameras pointed at him

1 Like

Not in a hotel, not on holiday.

In a lay by reading the paper before collecting les enfants.

Not a clue what we’re going to do, Scooby doo.

Got a cold, endeavouring to make it last until February the amount im smoking lol