Sunday

In bed in Wales. Got to drive home today, and if the journey here on Friday afternoon was anything to go by then it’ll be a massive shitshow. Great :+1:

1 Like

Yeah. Their economy has tanked a bit in the last few years and tourism hasn’t picked up to pre-regolhtion levels yey. Best to book everything you want to do before travelling though - ‘optional extras’ can be pricey!

I don’t think I’ve been there but I feel like I’ve been there, you know?

2 Likes

Seeing the new Barry Jenkins film this morning. Well excited. Then off to my nephew’s 9th birthday party. Getting a cold, bugger off cold.

I disagree.

Just about to leave the house for this too - maybe see you there!

Hey pals, I am a little bit hungover and my ears are ringing so think the gig must have really kicked the old tinnitus up a notch.

Going to take the baby to a wildlife park and look at adorable animals in a bit then might try and convince the wife that we should eat pizza for lunch.

1 Like

Off to Wembley in a bit to see some American blokes run about and hit each other. Getting a bit overcome bt cba though, wish I could just go back to bed.

2 Likes

Ever tried having better opinions?

Was going to get up and going early.

However…am still in pyjamas, had some porridge and now contemplating a good autumn walk or maybe cycle

Load of work to do as well though…

Kittens!

IMG_20181021_093934

31 Likes

Also at work, baguette baking

8 Likes

Do they have new names yet?

Trying to get an Xbox Live account cancelled is what I imagine purgatory to be like.

1 Like

Amber (named by my son, she’s a character in the Midnight Gang) and a bit of middle class pretension from me, Calli(ope).

3 Likes

If I were PM, my first move would be to force all companies to provide a 2 click unsubscribe/cancellation button on their website.

Morning all!

Another vote for having a cold.

We’re going to Edinburgh so Wor Lass’s sister’s partner can cook us jollof rice. I love jollof rice but I absolutely cannot be fucked going to Edinburgh again. I’ve also got work to do as it’s my first day back after a week off tomorrow.

Solid naming.

The gamertag on my Xbox is associated with a Hotmail account that no longer exists. This is causing problems.

Pretty sure ive fucked up my croissants