Sunday

I’m cooking a roast later but Wor Lass hasn’t decided what she wants to eat yet. We’ve discussed a BBQ because the weather looks clear but I don’t think it’s warm enough.

Engles/angles/Mother;s day.

Bit cheeky they decided to change the clocks today so we’d get one hour less of appreciating our mums.

3 Likes

How many things will @JaguarPirate get done from his list?

• All of them
  • More than five
  • Less than five
  • One
  • None

0 voters

Hazy old day today

6 Likes

Anglos a mumsday

As ever on a family days I’m feeling catastrophic anxiety and like a dreadful child. I sent my mum a card but have no intention of calling her, although I wish I would, but no . I’ve already seen my sister in-law include her in a facebook post, and it’s now her day too, but all I feel for her is general resentment for how my brother and her have never had anything much to say about everything. And now i just feel like I’m an even worse person, even though in my heart I’m like, I had to hide her mum on facebook for frequent racsim. Really can’t deal with family.

Anyway, selfishness aside, I hope everyone has a lovely day and that all the wonderful mums are celebrated as much as they deserve to be.

Stayed out much later than we were meant to last night, ie, until wherever it was that we were closed at like, realtime 4am. Am currently snuggled with a pair of gnomes, as my sister in law couldn’t be bothered to set up the inflatable bed. Frankly, this is much more comfortable so no complaints here.

We’re cooking my mother in-law salmon and orzo for lunch later, gonna be pretty, pretty tasty. Then back to see Winifred, who, even though she clearly wasn’t altogether impressed with her work when we found her at cats protection, is also a mother.

Think I’d like to snooze some more.

2 Likes

HMD to all the mothers. Any of you FURIOUS about Mother’s Day only being 23 hours like the express thinks you are?

We’re off swimming this morning, then going for a roast for lunch (sorry @anon45164313 - our local is 45 seconds from our front door), then off to friends later.

1 Like

@sarahispi is OUTRAGED clearly

Loving the optimism from those that haven’t met me compared to those that have :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s my sister’s birthday today as well as Mother’s Day, wish I was back home but thank god for FaceTime. Gonna try a new class at the gym, go for a short run and then make a corn on the cob curry.

Word to your Mother’s Day.

4 Likes

This McD’s is full of Portsmouth fans travelling up to Wembley for the JPT final. They are all loving the baby. Also, McD’s high chairs are great

6 Likes

This, plus salted caramel chocolate brownies for after

7 Likes

Friday was such a session that I’m dreading the mental hangover tomorrow /Tues

Good mornington.

Happy mums day @anon45164313 @anon89873996 @anon32406580 @Slicky @allyouothermothers

Enjoying some cosy 3 in a bed snuggles right now but need to get up soon to start preparing ma’s day lunch. It’s gonna be a tasty one.

Have a head FULL of rants. On the less serious end, WTF DJs, WHY do you not have any music that was released in the last ten years?! BORING.
And another fuck the Torys. Because SERIOUSLY. Met a lovely man and his dog last night, living on the streets due to family bereavement x3 coupled with depression. Fuck the Torys and fuck all the other Torys too.

Still a bit drunk tbh. Woke up still wearing my contact lenses.

6 Likes

It’s a strong dish, but not very Taiwanese as it turns out.

Shower is broke :cold_face:

…and no dry shampoo left, god my hair is greasy…

1 Like

Anglos. Up to Stoke for Mothers Day, been truly blessed with the four worst words in the world (rail replacement bus service)

1 Like

Luckily I don’t think they will notice :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I regret staying in bed til 5 yesterday. I’ve left a lot of jobs for today and forgot I’ve got an hour less to do it

1 Like

Yo yo.

Was gonna cycle but cba, as I already went out yesterday. Good job too cos I went back to sleep and only just woke up! Must have been tired.

Need to go to the sorting office after a shower, might have a cheeky look in B&M bargs too. Then it’s off to a friends to watch Gent-Wevelgem. Pub quiz later this evening.