Sunday 💤

Morning. Up early on account of falling asleep at 7pm last night. What does your Sunday have in store?

1 Like

9 Likes

Morning tilters, sip, mmj and all who follow. Work in a bit, then going to my parents house for a roast. Would very much like to skip the first part please.

1 Like

Live life on the edge

2 Likes

:thinking::metal:

1 Like

Yeah coz I’d been on the tonic since 1pm m9 back off

I’m joking of course. Did you see the t-shirt I bought last night tilto?

Cilla Black print?

1 Like

Enjoy the money Jane? Absolutely smashing it out the park :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness no I didn’t see this one!!! NEEEED

1 Like

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00QWYX2NU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_N72ADb9X33Y47

1 Like

:joy: now I might need that one too.

1 Like

Did you get the Come Dine With Me one?

Oh mate didn’t realise you were driving to your walk. Maybe have a cup of tea and then set out from home instead? X

Couldn’t sleep because of anger at my mum smoking when she’s only flat and she thinks I’ve not idea. Managed to let it go lately but how rude and disrespectful, and in the same room as Jnr.

Our relagio ship is fraught enough so trying to let it go buts literally the thing I hate more than anything. Gah!

Anyway, hanging out with a friend today, got to get some work done at some point too.

1 Like

There are a bunch of videos and blog posts out there showing you can charge your car battery with a laptop charger. Maybe worth a look? :cry:

Sorry mate

Tell me about it. Upstairs are identical. It’s 8.30 in the morning and reasonable to assume that as its a Sunday people might be having a lie in. They and their children have been either heavy footed walking or running constantly on a wooden floor, and at one point were bouncing some sort of a ball. They are completely unapproachable too (police have been called multiple times by various residents due to either antisocial behaviour or suspected domestic violence).

I did indeed. There was one with a picture of him on it too but I’m quite wide so stuff like that gets distorted and looks rubbish. I’m happy with my choice!

2 Likes

Morning. Fuzzy head this morning after a night on the beers last night. It’s not too bad though, so thankfully today won’t be a write off. Also, I’ve just been reminded that there’s bacon in the fridge and rolls in the cupboard.

1 Like