Sunday??

Went down stairs to make a solpadiene for that gnome, which left me ample time to pick up some scavenger points in the pantry. Managed to locate a bag of chilli peanuts and gobbled a whole bunch of them quick sharp. Now pretty worried that I stink and my sneaky snackery will be evident for all to catch whiff of. How scary.

Did I tell you I’d gone back to bed? I went back to bed.

Well if gnome didn’t suss it out from your whiff erythema then she sure knows from this thread.

:wolf: :european_castle: I presume

What in tarnation is a whiff erythema

3 Likes

It’s ok, she’s asleep. She’ll never find out.

still listen to their second album all the time

9 Likes

Just had the police around. They had to kick the door down to get in and it turned out it was just very drunk students arguing about money who smashed the window. Dicks. Still, at least it wasn’t a gas explosion or anything.

3 Likes

Had a dream I’d moved house to one by a dual carriageway and misty escaped out the front door :sob: gonna go check on her and then try to get back to sleep

1 Like

So this happened 5yrs ago today. Life is certainly a rollercoaster

21 Likes

If tomorrow never comes, you’ll always have this fond memory.

2 Likes

My Instagram search feed thing is full of pictures of an actress called Sophia Lillis. I’ve checked and I’ve never seen anything she’s been in. I’m also 100% sure I’ve never done a pervy search for her (my first assumption tbqfh). Why is she there.

3 Likes

Pizza. Need.

3 Likes

Anglos

Bit hungover which is not a feeling I’m used to :face_with_head_bandage:

Meat last night was fantastic though. I’m craving more haggis sausage rolls.

No plans for today, standard Sunday then.

2 Likes

Just threw up over lambeth Bridge lol

14 Likes

Lambarf bridge, more like. #cunningwordplay

8 Likes

1 Like

Morning!
Had a lovely time last night at the meat. Slightly worse for wear but nothing another bed tea and a shower can’t fix. Off to the cinema for a free showing of Queen & Slim in a bit. Very tempted to get a roast dinner (on my own) on the way home but I’ll see how I feel about that nearer the time.

Also just had some very sad but very expected news from home this morning which is a shame. Dammit.

1 Like

Wheeeeeeyyyyyy #ladsladslads

Woke up at 3:30 with indigestion that I’m attributing to the toast I ate when I got home and definitely not the pints of lager I drank.

Went back to sleep eventually. Feel a bit shit but it was worth it.

Mate I am very ill