Sunday 🌧

:drooling_face:

Going to get a new phone

Mmm salty cummies 4 me =uwu=

2 Likes

Have to say I don’t know why I indulge in this as it makes me feel physically sick and yet here we are

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

13 Likes
2 Likes

:sunny:Playing football this afternoon
:sunny:Nice hot bath afterwards
:cloud_with_rain:Will get very wet during the football
:cloud_with_rain:Will get very wet in the bath

8 Likes

morning jb, all

+ having coffee and an egg bagel for breakfast
+ have some good stuff to watch today and am gonna start a new vidya game
- am quite hungover and i don’t feel like doing much today
- i have to pack up a bunch of boxes and lug them over to my storage unit wahhhh

:coffee: :bagel:

1 Like

FAO of @Slicky

Happy

Birthday!

1 Like

Hi-de-hi campers!

+having a good hair day, which is nice.
-will probably get ruined by the rain
+I’m going out in the rain to see my best friend and some of her family (less than six of us, no need to alert the authorities)
-not seen my squirrel pal yet this morning, normally when I make my first coffee at like half 7 he’s there by the bins being all “yo, where’s my toast??”

Think that’s about it. Gonna unblock my shower plughole later, which is neither a + or a -, it’s gross but ultimately v satisfying.

Pizza and beans for tea and no one can stop me

3 Likes

Realised I did have an obligation today… Was meant to meet a mate for brekko but we’ve quickly sacked that shite off. So I’ll be sticking a Baguette in the oven, drying some eggs and bacon and chowing down on that

:x: off to see my friend who’s very sick. Possibly the last time I ever see him

:x: effing rail replacement bus to get there

:heavy_check_mark: I swapped the two lamps around in my room last night and it’s so much better

:heavy_check_mark: I’ll get back to you on the second tick

Never heard…

3 Likes

TILTY HAS WET EGGS PASS IT ON

9 Likes

Ffs post, tagine

:+1: online pub quiz later and then I think I’ll try embarking on my first orror film of Hoctober

:+1: the rain, says the Met Office, ain’t as bad as they thought it’d be so I might go for a walk as well as doing the silly music thing I’m also planning on doing

:+1: there is a curry cooking rn

:-1: General dread about the future and the fundamental flaws of myself colliding with said uncertain future

:white_check_mark: almost limitless cycling on the telly today
:white_check_mark: :coffee:

:x: I have stumbled across an old episode of Tales of the Unexpected on Sky arts and it is really disturbing
:x: :cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Slicky !! :tada::tada: :birthday: :birthday: :champagne:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: x

HPBDS! :cake:

1 Like