Sunday 🌻👒

I’ve just done Junior ParkRun with Jimbo. Good work from him - a minute faster than last time he ran - but I’m a hot sweaty mess now

1 Like

Take it to we want plates

2 Likes

I can barely move after my boot camp yesterday, but that just means it was good!

Today I need to finish my dress (just the skirt to go) and do a walk with podcasts :relaxed:

Morning

Need to get something for dinner but not much else on really.

Need to tek the wammel a walk at some point. Might mow the lawn. Might go for a pootle on the bike.

yday was a being wholesome in london day

today is a being wholesome at home day

on the cards:

sit in hot tub
build Lego Singapore
Do a yoga thing together
play a card game
play a board game
make food in air fryer
bag and board comics
play tetris together

3 Likes

I am home and in bed after an 8 hour drive home from ArcTanGent. Got home about 3, and the dog woke me up at 7. Should go back to sleep but can’t, and ideally need to get into the shower.

Absolutely nothing on the schedule for today, which is a dream.

1 Like

Morning all!

I’m somewhat hungover after an excellent afternoon/ evening yesterday. I could do with breakfast but I’m a bit too fuzzy to make important decisions yet so I’m in a cafe having a coffee and hopefully that will perk me up.

1 Like

Saddest thing I ever saw

IMG_20220821_101533333

14 Likes

Walked over to get the car after party last night and it’s locked in the car park, so that was a fun start. Breakfast out, pick up the dog, sort car out then laugh at husband trying to play cricket with an utterly terrible hangover.

HP BD @bunique !

4 Likes

Happiest of birthdays my lovely!! :heart: :balloon:

Happy birthing day

There’s a couple next to me in Stabucks eating croissants with knives and forks.

Happy happy birthday :tada::tada::piñata::balloon::birthday::balloon::piñata::tada::tada:

What’s that film out last yr or maybe yr before that’s animated in a Ghibli style?

That narrows it down…

I think it’s their anniversary of joining DiS! Equally momentous though.

Ok. Well it was popular/well reviewed etc. Lots of people on here went to see it :rofl:

1 Like

Thought this

But then read your other comment. Hmm, could be…

?

2 Likes

Hmmm.no. it was a one word title I think.

Well aware this is very unhelpful.