Sunday

SUNDAY! I’ve got a hangover. Went to see Margaret Glaspy last night, she was proper amazing. Then drank a tonne of gin.

That looks great. Well done on all the Vegan-y stuff too

4 Likes

morning all. not much on today. might watch some pals play 11’s in a bit. might not

should probably clean the house. should definitely get some washing on the line

This will cheer you all up…

1 Like

Just woke up. Might go back to sleep.

Huh. Looks like I’ve lost my voice. Useful.

dunno what to do today

How can anyone like Farage? His face looks like a rubber frog that’s been stretched too far. Literally the most punchable face on tv, not even taking into account his politics

1 Like

I sure hope this is bants

You now have your mission for today, should you choose to accept it.

1 Like

Oh yeah I was living with @Bird in a dream I had yesterday

2 Likes

Need to do epic cleaning / tidying / reorganisation of my flat today but I’m still in my bed.

My downstairs neighbours who have very much not been coping with having 3 under 5s in their 2 bedroom flat have decided that the only sensible thing to do is add a puppy to the mix. All I can hear is chaos.

didn’t even get four hours sleep last night. might be going to the pub with some dogs, though, so it’s fine.

1 Like

All time or canine?

1 Like

beer and coffee hmmmm

having pancakes and coffee, good start to the day tbh

canine. staying on-brand.

1 Like

Better option anyway.

1 Like

Aaaand the diswasher’s broken and the kitchen radiator has sprung a leak. Making phonecalls to get this sorted when I don’t have a voice is going to be GREAT.

Had my first pot of coffee, need to start working now but I’m just not fucked. Will listen to some minimalism to get me in the mood