Sunday

DiS has spoken…
:coffee:

1 Like

ah that wasn’t a sarcastic response to you, sorry if it came across that way. I’m going to have to try and do something soon though you are right.

I’m going to the gym for the first time in a month, I’ve not been due to injuries and work. I feel very unfit.

Going round an ATD’s house for food/Christmas cheer this arvo.

Doing some baking :cookie:

gonna stay in my room all day watching football, gonna be good

368, 368, 368

Just about summoned up the courage to mark some mock exams for a class I teach part-time. The Elliott Smith thread has got me listening to his self-titled album which is making it bearable.

Our album got mentioned on t’radio last night in a rundown of Irish albums you might have missed this year. Nice one.

Off out for brunch in a minute, then might go to a Pauline Oliveros retrospective afternoon.

I’m at the gym. Done 40 minutes on a bike but now my headphones have died. Need to keep motivated.

enjoying this lovely slice of sax

Considering how much booze I drank yesterday I feel remarkably good.
Gonna have some lunch and then maybe watch the city arsenal game.

Some mince pies and festive biscuits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Football Xmas drinks last night. Feeling better now after a cooked breakfast and a fragile morning in Tesco.

People walk around smelling of cigarettes all the time and nobody complains; you try going to the supermarket smelling of booze one morning and everyone disapproves of you.

1 Like

Went :bike: and then for :fried_egg: :taco: :coffee:

Now :sleeping: but have to :shower: :bike:

Later: :open_book:, :tv:, :beers: or :wine_glass: and :spaghetti:

:wave:

3 Likes

Got to do more stupid family stuff today (only kidding it is a Italian family hosting a kids Xmas thing which I have been promised Italian wine/food so cannot wait)

dreamt that I had a puppy and feeling depressed now that I’ve woken up and have no puppy. :frowning:

Why are you showering your bike?

There is no emoji for clean :pensive:

1 Like

alright, carrie fisher