Sunday

How was whiskey club witches?

I’m hungover at work which is making everything very confusing

I’m at work. We have an unusually large number of people in for a sunday so it’s a bit less boring than usual

This and this.

Although it’s still extremely boring.

Being hungover at work isn’t brilliant at the best of times (especially if you work in retail) but hungover in the beer shop sounds like the last circle of Hell.

1 Like

Nah it’s not too bad, if things get too desperate I can always crack open a sample :beers:

2 Likes

We got a huge one from pets at home. Are there any near you?

Fed up of working now. My opponent has made the same shit argument 24 times.

Going to eat every mince pie in the house now.

A little sleepy after a huge lunch. (Subthread: when will Yorkshire puddings stop getting larger? Swear that my roast beef was topped with a Yorkshire as big as my face). Now having a cup of tea. Going to sing a whole load of carols and Christmas songs later and then come back here and drink and watch Home Alone.

4 Likes

Deary me! I wouldn’t know where to start :smiley:

Were you rating them all or just getting rather merry?

Nice :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Yorkshire’s are traditionally meant to be huge, no?

Ah maybe. I guess I was raised on little Yorkshires the size of rich tea biscuits- but then I was raised in Dorset, so maybe they shrank in transit.

Oh no that what I’m used to too! But I think originally they were something like a edible bowl on the plate with the meat & veg in it?

Dunno :smiley: - sounds like a lovely Sunday either way!

1 Like

In the constant pursuit of a good rubbish film - recommendations please. Thrillers preferred.

Feel pretty lonely today, I wish I had a big family that were close and I could play board games with. Also, I want some prosecco quite badly.

My ex’s son just came over with his grandparents who were up for the afternoon, he asked about his Aunty moving house recently and said “so did her husband move with her ?” Like, he’s so confused over me and his dad not being together that he thinks women and kids just move house and leave the man behind, like that’s just something that has to happen. Poor kid. He’s 12 too, so I think his dad has assumed he’d be less confused by it all but I don’t think he’s ever told him we split up :confused:

Have you seen Mr Brooks before…?

Nope. Sounds exactly what I want. Will see if I can find it online. Ta!

Went to a peloton and core class. It was hard-ish.

Made some vegan brownies

I want to nap because I’m a bit tired but I struggle to nap so much so I’m laying on my bed in the dark watching shit on telly.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I’ve had that sort of thing, where the Yorkshire acts as a giant gravy boat. Tbh, all Yorkshire is good Yorkshire.

Any tips for shaking off a carb crush?!

2 Likes

Just watched some Studio Ghibli, now off to the pub to watch the football.