Sunday's thread is bonny and blithe

Morning

Just getting it together to go for a bit of a bike, then I’m going to do music

Also need to stock up on booze - think I’m down to the 'Ronas I got for the kids (they’re abbreviation but I can’t stop using it) that they didn’t finish. This won’t do

Baby still being an absolute prick at night. She’d best work through this nonsense in the next week before I head back to work…

1 Like

Our baby is sleeping through now after her illness, but not really eating :frowning:

I think I’m in a burger bar that names its menu after characters from the Cosby show :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hope you’re planning on getting the @1101010 burger

8 Likes

The vegan place Smith & Daughter had t shirts with “in Moz we trust” on the back for staff when we went :grimacing:

There’s also a karaoke bar in town offering Lostprophets tunes

2 Likes

One of the cats appears to have pissed on the sofa last night, despite it being covered up after I went to bed. They must have buried underneath the tarp. This is a worrying development :grimacing:

Just spilled rice all over the place and bumped my head on a kitchen cupboard door. Strong showing so far.

I didnt wake up until 10!!! Think I have a food hangover. Not got any plans today :thinking: dunno what to do with myself. Might do nothing.

First though: coffeeeeeeeee.

5 Likes

Going to clean the downstairs windows in a minute, what could go wrong!

2 Likes
  • Take the second Outlander book because you’re going to The Highlands
  • Even though it’s a brick at 950+ pages?! Just give up on the idea of reading the series and start watching the TV series adaptation instead

0 voters

Really want to do a Star War but also don’t really want to leave the house. Think I’d pay… £60 to be able to stream it to my telly.

Go and see it in the cinema, there’s nice flashing colours and loud noises.

3 Likes

ahm oot

2 Likes

Morning!
Bf wants to go for a walk and to the pub for lunch but only so we can be back for the football :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Morning all!

Pints with some ATDs last night and a night at my parents’ house meant I slept until 10.00.

We’re going out for a carvery in a bit.

1 Like

Just got up

10 years to the day since my dad died so it goes. Not sure how I’m gonna commemorate this fact

Why is it that the day after dancing all night I always have this overwhelming compulsion to completely clean & tidy the apartment ?

4 Likes

Was going to play some Xbox but became strangely transfixed by John Torode and Lisa Faulkner’s Christmas Kitchen. Their lack of on-screen chemistry is remarkable.

I always wonder how to commemorate too, not one for grave visits. I always think of Liverpool museum when I think of my dad so I sometimes go there if I really miss him. Must be tough being in a different country than you grew up in though in that respect. I think dancing all night is a pretty spectacular commemoration though :blush:

7 Likes

2yo nephew was up at 3am explaining that “when you vote you draw a cross on the paper and put it in a box”

cheers mate but go to sleep

18 Likes