Sunday's Thread

Alright. What’s going on in your world today?

I’m off to see day 4 of the test match in Southampton, so up early for RAIL REPLACEMENT BUSSES. Baby woke up a few times in the night, so I’ve been up since 4.30. might catch up on some zzzzzzz during today’s play.

Shoot

I’m up too early and my brain decided to be a complete bastard by giving me the nicest dream ever, before waking me up at half six and making me ruminate on how much stuff I regret.

Morning

Woke up at 5:30 for no good reason

About to admit defeat and get up. Got loads of odd jobs, cleaning and stuff to do

Just been woken up by the next door neighbour hooting like a gibbon.

Anglos team. Working today but got to go to the shop and back first to get some stuff my partner needs to make a cake, the trade off being that she makes a cake. Should get going really but nah.

Morning all, had a slight case of the over dramatics last night :roll_eyes: what an arse.

Going to go have a nosey around some randomers car boots and then generally try and chill out today and do nice things.

Anglos

Massive case of general life dread. I want all the sleep.

Is your neighbour a gibbon, if so you’re being a bit intolerant imo

Tomorrow is the anniversary of my dad’s death so, you know, not feeling great (sorry to dump this in the daily thread). Heading down to my mam’s in a bit to spend tonight and tomorrow at her place, to keep her company.

Big love Weebs, we’re all here for you. X

Thanks pal.

Still tucked up in bed. Was awake 5:30 - 6:15am which is an improvement on last weekend’s early morning awake times but still not great. Not sure what to do today, kind of want to bake something but the tv and I are both dieting. Might bake something and take it to work tomorrow.

I made no judgement.

Going to the market in the old town this morn to pick up lots of super tasty supplies. :grinning:
Before that though gonna walk up a bunch of steps.
Old firm later

Hope you have located a suitable irish bar.

Mulligans :grinning:

still got what I reckon is the flu - fever, nausea, sometimes agonising pain all over my body - but feel better than yesterday. haven’t eaten anything in over 24 hours but gonna try and have a potato scone and some herbal tea.

really annoyed cause my weekend has been totally wasted and I’ll have to work tomorrow.

My view for the day

No England vs. India cricket thread?

Going to DFS then B&Q later. Fucking hell.

oooh, have dfs got a sale on?