Sundayy Thread

Happy birthday! Hope it’s a good day still

1 Like

:gift: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
:point_right: :point_right: @grievoustim :point_left: :point_left:
:beers: :biking_man: :heart: :cake: :heart: :biking_man: :beers: :star_struck:

5 Likes

The kids are itching to wake Mrs W up with their cards and gift. I’m trying to keep them at bay for just a little bit longer.

Worried about my mam’s mental health today. My brother and I normally see her every week. She’s by herself and I’m concerned that today is going to be a struggle.

1 Like

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

23 Likes

HP BD GT!

1 Like

Happy birthday mate :cake: :birthday:

1 Like

Bored already, of course.

Thought was my ps4 was broken but then it came back on. Close call there. Have a ps3 but who can cope with 720p!?

Regards to all your mothers. x

2 Likes

$38, don’t throw your money away mate

happy birthday big man

:tada: :birthday:

2 Likes

Happy birthday! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

HB,GT :birthday::balloon::cake:

2 Likes

Mothering Sunday Salutations DiS mums, anglos a all

Feeling bleak. Forgot to ask for mother’s day cake and could really use something like that. Mum cried when I gave her her present (little felt plant I made) and it was so sad.

Migraine threatening to come back too. Irgh.

4 Likes

Morning all!

Yesterday was my stepdad’s birthday which I’d totally forgotten about. I’m living with my folks at the moment and didn’t want him to be without presents so I braved Asda and got him some beers, a cigar, some scratch cards (he won a fiver) and some sweet things. We ended up going for a walk with the dogs around Shoreham-by-Sea, admiring all the wonderful house boats, and then home for a curry.

I’ve OD’d on streaming service subscriptions, watched High Life on Mubi which I enjoyed, though not sure I was in the right head space for. Any suggestions for films on BFI Player or Mubi, or any decent series on Netflix and/or Now TV?

1 Like
9 Likes

I was planning on watching this tonight :+1:

1 Like

Just spent a while spacing out and marking safe distance queuing marks, let’s see how long it is before they’re completely ignored. Less than 8 minutes is my guess.

1 Like

Anglos!

Going to fashion a compost bin/heap with some stick walls. All the soil here is crap and full of glass and bricks but have some courgette seeds on their way so I’ll have a bash at growing them.

Happy mothers day @anon89873996

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! Feeling really proud of myself as I successfully unblocked my toilet myself :grin::grin::grin::grin:.

Gonna send my mum a video later wishing her a happy mother’s day, and then might make a cake?

It’s a gorgeous day out there xx

6 Likes

This may be on my list now, as well, since hearing about the 1 quid for 3 months thing :smiley:

1 Like