Sundayyy mornin

Irn Bru bars might fill me with more nostalgia than anything else

these are the greatest sweets ever and you can get like 10,000 of them from Aldi for 2 quid

gonna have to get dressed and go see if tesco have uncle bens rice on sale

Got some new socks

5 Likes

these are great! look very snug too

1 Like

Afternoon all. You’ll all be very proud of us:

This morning we went to visit the church where Mrs CCB’s friend attends, whose daughter sing in the choir. The church is on the Sandringham Estate - and we didn’t know until we got there, but The Queen attended (sitting about two rows in front of us, to the right).

To their great credit, the girls were impeccably behaved, and all was going well until we got to a hymn which contained the verse:

My flesh in hope shall rest
and for a season slumber
till trump from east to west
shall wake the dead in number

When I saw the line about a trump from east to west, I did a little smirk to myself. Mrs CCB caught me and gave me a “sort your fucking face out” look, and all was fine. Until the eldest said quite audibly “Mummy, we just sang ‘trump’!”

I narrowly avoided letting out a snort laugh. Her Majesty didn’t notice, thankfully.

13 Likes

Can someone please write me a shopping list and in the interest of sharing things around, please can someone else go and buy each of the items on the shopping list and bring them here?

3 Likes

Why didn’t anyone tell me how lovely it is outside. Rude much

pretty dismal here I’m afraid

Milk
Bred
Eggz
Irn bru

2 Likes

I’m going to tesco now I might as well get your stuff for you

3 Likes

Thanks both, much appreciated. I’ll be making pie before you know it!

2 Likes

Uh oh bike wanker.

:sob:.

FFS, it’s nice out here and I’ve chosen today to study for exams.

oh dear didn’t put any underwear on today and realised on the way back from the shop that my flies were undone :grimacing:

1 Like

Thanks for blessing us all with that image :confounded:

luckily I was wearing a long coat so I think I might have got away with it

Jesus sufferin fuck. I need to eat. Got masel a Bloody Mary. Then retreat to my sofa with some films and pizza later.

6 Likes

hungover?