Sundayyyy

Absolutely bleak

1 Like

Are you having okonomiyaki?

1 Like

that looks way better tbf

Still mostly laid on the floor in a great amount of pain

Still in Margate. The Mac DeMarco festival yesterday was loads of fun, good music, lovely vibes, went on a Ferris wheel. Ran into some pals from London and ended up going out for a beer afterwards at the old Bottle Shop (bought out and reopened by the staff, yay them!), made the potentially deadly decision to get a bottle of a ludicrous / delicious 12% stout as it was discounted, but I’m feeling fine this morning. Lovely lovely day all told.

We’re staying in a b&b my partner found on booking.com, its basically a big family house they’re in the process of converting. Big old five floor 19th C. townhouse on a garden square. It’s absoluely gorgeous. Got all the windows open right now, just listening to the sounds outside.

Just gonna move to Margate, live out all my cliches.

8 Likes

Thanks, I might take you up on this later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stinks tho

You’re making me want to go back to Margate, had a great time there last year. Should have sorted out a holiday again for this summer :frowning:

1 Like

Gone back to work. Not feeling great though. Haven’t eaten since Friday evening.

Really fancy eggy bread now

You can call her Kermitwormit like everyone else pal.

3 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

Where’s the marmite? Also nice mug!

How did you go wrong with eggy bread? Love eggy bread

2 Likes

Marmite on eggy bread?! Perverse.

Massive pile of cardboard that needs crushing is currently being offset by this fucking amazing almond croissant my colleague just handed me

1 Like

Morning all, big question for you all - who here cleans their doors? I have never cleaned a door in my life. I drunkenly started scrubbing one last night and to my surprise our doors are gleaming white underneath the years of filth.

Now I must clean all the doors. All of them, I will never stop.

10 Likes

My eggy bread often goes a bit wrong. It’s a pan heat/oil ratio thing for me.
Chuck a bit of HP on it though and all is good :expressionless::expressionless:

Only did this for the first time when we moved out of our old flat 18 months or so ago, now it’s a part of the routine.

1 Like

Mind blown.

1 Like