Sundeh?

Might go back to bed tbh.

Poquito hungover after a friends leaving drinks last night (She’s moving to Canada :((( and we hosted the party at ours). Need to clean up. Cans and empty bottles everywhere. Pretty sure I pretty much single handedly polished off the Bulleit rye and fernet branca over the night.

Just made some eggs like Ralph Cifaretto in the sopranos and eating them with those ikea rostis. Going to smash some heavy squats in a late night lift session, so will be eating a lot for ‘energy’.

Need a haircut asap as I look like a big shaggy dog.

HAPPY SUNDAYS Gs

ooft, squatting out a hangover #prayfor2xespresso

Me after the bar only warm up set

1 Like

Just spent ages carefully peeling masking tape off these lovely stamps after a botched framing job from years ago. Love them!! Need to try to get them framed again :heart:

10 Likes

My street are having some sort of get together this afternoon, organised by the lady who collects my mail when I’m not in. I think it’s going to be entirely white American authors and allotment landlords. I’m an anxious boy so I don’t really want to have to make conversation, but there will be free food and sometimes old people like me.

Remember when I used to do stream of consciousness posts that was good wasn’t it and then you walk up the aisle to see a strange little dog some sort of cross between Tesco and that shop that looks like Morrisons but it isn’t Morrisons and one time I caught your dad trying to lick his own elbow but it was all a bit Gregg Wallace’s wonky table. Hot and Sour soup is great isn’t it I bet you’re scared of it though cos you don’t like prawns or something you fucking baby. I’ve got a good touch for a big man but no no no I’m not a wheeler dealer, no. Fuck off. Don’t say that, I’m a fucking football manager! Haha you loved playing champ manager on a Saturday morning and a bit of sunlight on the screen making it difficult to see but you didn’t mind and then later going to B&Q

1 Like

@ttf… What did you think of Tien Fu in the end?

Morning. I’m back in Vegas, going to drive through Death Valley today and will end up in an Austrian ski lodge in Mammoth Lakes. Looking forward to reading a book in front of a log fire.

4 Likes

Your adventures are sounding so incredible, laelfy!! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey all! Picked a copy of Extricate down the local flea market earlier so was dead chuffed with find. Starting work at 6pm but gonna stick this on first and unwind with a hot mug of peppermint tea. Flatbread is currently being made also, so looking forward munching a couple of slices of that shortly.

Love the stamps @Witches! Where did you pick those up from?

2 Likes

eBay! I think they were only a fiver? It was a wee while ago now but I was quite surprised how cheap they were. Some sites charge the earth for such things :thinking:

1 Like

They are, but a few nice cold days back in Scotland wouldn’t go amiss either

1 Like

Selling some drawers. Decided to wait outside for them with the drawers, I’m here way too early. I’ve made a mistake, it’s cold :grimacing: KEEP ME COMPANY.

i’ll swap you

A nice price for a sweet find though! Which country do they originate from?

Germany! I got them as a gift for my friend who loves all those fairytales. Got them framed for her but I wasn’t happy with the framing job :confused: so I got them to do it again with a new batch. I presumed I wouldn’t be able to get the masking tape off! Sooo might frame them myself too. I think it was a bit of a fiddly nightmare job, they probably hated me.

I’m my folks village watching a dispute over some land each party claims to own. They just stopped and are now negotiating a price for a calf.

1 Like

GF is hanging so bad :DDDD

gonna play this on full blast because im the worst, but also love this tune. (I have got in some pastries and coffees to make up for it)

I want some lentil, barley and carrot soup

1 Like